Search results

1. bhigh

Inexpensive Powered Monitors?

I'd like to get some speakers for my home gym and was hoping to get some recommendations. My gym is in the garage, absolutely not an ideal listening environment. I'd like to be able to play music loud enough without it getting muddy. Two options that I'm considering are the Mackie CR5-XBT for...
  2. bhigh

Stand Alone Speakers

I would like to add a set of speakers to my home office for use with streaming services. I mostly use Google Music, with either an Android phone or an iPhone. I am a cheap SOB and would like to get the best I can for minimal cost. I am generally unimpressed with the value of Sonos speakers...
  3. bhigh

AirPlay 2 bridge?

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced AirPlay 2 bridge? Everything I'm able to find is either a full blown receiver and amp, or a stand alone speaker like a Sonos. I'd like to find an easy way to add support to my receiver without replacing it. Something with SPDIF or analog out would be...
  4. bhigh

JDS Labs Subjective3

Has anyone had a chance to play with the Subjective3? It seems like a nice toy to add a little fun at time.
  5. bhigh

Short RCA Interconnects

Since my DAC and amp are stacked on each other on my desk, there's not much need for long interconnects. Does anyone know of a place to get reasonably priced interconnects that won't leave a mess of cable hanging off the back? The shortest I've found are the Schiit PYST cables at 6", but...
Top Bottom