Search results

1. J

New SMSL M500

"4. Line output and headphone output cannot be output simultaneously. Select one of them. The volume can be set separately. There is no 100% fixed output mode for line output." This part gotta consult them ( smsl ) about unity gain on RCA 2V and XLR 4V out volume level.
  2. J

New SMSL M500

Need tear down of M500 to understand WUT perhaps, too ear Why not, If i want to ground it ( prevent ground loop )i will attach a ifi AC purifier's ground out to a unused RCA socket. Need a banana to male rca solid core cable. The other unused rca perhaps to a ground box :)
  3. J

New SMSL M500

I wonder what kind power supply is built-in ( accept 110-240 Voltage ), it have a figure 8 input. No ground ( Earth ). I figure the ES9311 power chip will smooth thing over considering the initial measurement posted.
  4. J

New SMSL M500

Thats's why MQA only available via USB.
  5. J

New SMSL M500

First Post:). Interested in the outcome of testing. MQA and XMOS XU216 is a plus. I doubt is a MQA hardware encoder, that will be upcoming ESS9068 Q2M chip. The 9038 pro chip is a plus too . Several times more expensive then 9038Q2M.
Top Bottom