Search results

1. K

WolfX700 Measurement of SMSL M300 MkII Edition

The only issue is, for some type of music , SS amp sounds much better, and for the rest I enjoy the active speakers more.
  2. K

Yes, I know, it is difficult to manage it. Yes, the subs have crossover, tried to set them up based on my taste ( no measurement ) . You know, I'm just thinking about two option. First: buy an MKII and use the active boxes plus the subs thanks to the parallel outputs of the MKII. Or Option2 ...
  3. K

Great news, thanks. To answer for your question: Yes and no. I have a HF and LF trim opportunity on the backplate, currently I'm using on -2dB on LF and let the subs do the job.
  4. K

Hi, All, I have a short question to the owners of MKII: Do you know, is it possible to get output on XLR and RCA in parallel ? I mean both of the outputs can be used in the same time ? I would use the XLR to feed active Studio monitors and the RCA for subs. Many thanks for your help.
  5. K

New SMSL M500

As far as I know, line outs cannot be used for headphones. If you would like to have balanced (XLR) headphone out, then think about Sabaj D5.
  6. K

New SMSL M500

I assume, volume can be adjusted on headphone output and RCA/XLR output separately as it was advertised by SMSL. Since on both line outputs (RCA and XLR) you can have signal in the same time, sounds logical that you will adjust it also both together. But someone can confirm / refuse this, who...
  7. K

New SMSL M500

Hi, Toku Your explanation was clear and fully understandable. Thanks. :)
  8. K

New SMSL M500

Hi, Toku ! Thanks for the short report ! Let me have a question: regarding the "popping noise" at switching songs, which unit/ manufacturer's product produced this in the past ?
  9. K

New SMSL M500

OK, Thanks. XLR outs I want to use to drive my studio speakers and for a parallel setup (I used previously as main, but nowadays just a spare with vintage amp and speakers from the 70') I would like to use the RCA outs. Good to hear, that your headphone driven by the amp well, I have also an AKG...
  10. K

New SMSL M500

Good to hear, that someone got it already ! Question: If you will able to test it, RCA and XLR out goes / working in parallel ? In the menu i did not see any option to choose, so I think it supplies both.
  11. K

New SMSL M500

Hi, i have got a promise from Mandy, that she will send a sample to you :) Fingers crossed ;)
  12. K

New SMSL M500

Hi, it should me more than a renderer, since the hw is there to decode and no spec. Sw mentioned. So there is a good chance to do the job well :)
  13. K

New SMSL M500

Hi, All, I'm a newbie here and searched for a good performance / price DAC with XLR outs, checked the discussion on this forum back and forth. SMSL has been released recently The M500, which would fit to my needs (however I found first SU-8, but was unavaiable in Europe) Since SU-8 tested by...
Top Bottom