Search results

1. SpyB

Relay Volume Control

Was not sure where to post this: Anyone here have any comments on this (Link below) or has anyone used one / or is using one,I understand the Benchmark version would be the ultimate execution of the relay volume control. Although a little high in cost, Also would this be better, than say the...
  2. SpyB

DSD is it of any value

I would like to ask,if we send a DSD file to a DAC and we want to control the volume at the DAC, it has to be converted to PCM. So what is the point,we may just as well send a Hi Res PCM file to the DAC, what is the value in a DSD file
  3. SpyB

Intel Ghost Canyon NUC

Just thought that some here, maybe interested in the New NUC that's coming. Here are 2 links and the Chinese one,I have never seen anyone do such a in depth review. Like this site/so many images "a review in images" amazing...
  4. SpyB

Matrix Element i

Hot of the press!! / no pricing on this link as yet I think the aesthetics in black look very nice,and the possibility of using a external LPS is an option. It is stripped down to reduce the cost,and possibly is equal to / or better than, the mini i pro 2s/ for the element series And a good...
Top Bottom