Search results

1. day7a1

Stream of consciousness buying process, or Talk me off the "inaudible" cliff.

(Note: This started with a question, but as is often the case the more I got into exactly I was trying to ask the closer I got to just answering the thing myself, which I believe I did. So here is my thought process open for correction, notes, questions, or other critique/discussion.) So I love...
  2. day7a1

Might move to Japan.

So I graduate with my Master's this semester. As a grad/xmas present to myself I'm getting the audio system that I want. But then I realized that Japan works on 100V. I've dealt with 220V before and most equipment either has a switch on it or specifies 110 vs. 220. But NOTHING says 100-110V...
  3. day7a1

DIY 2ch NC400, is it really as easy as it looks?

So I've been looking into amps but I have a few, um, esoteric, requirements. Notably, I want to rack mount it. Second, XLR inputs are a must. Ok, maybe that's not too weird, but it seems like there isn't much out there. Sure, the Benchmark AHB2 fits the bill nicely, but I don't need something...
  4. day7a1

Devices that will accept a cast from Tidal.

Forgive me if I'm using the term "cast" incorrectly. I think of it as controlling a device that will receive data over the internet independently. I'm trying to build a setup that doesn't need my computer involved and the Chromecast Audio looks great.... but..yeah.... It's not clear to me when...
Top Bottom