Search results

1. H

Wolf's Measurements of SMSL M200 DAC

That's weird. What's your HW revision number? My device reports v1.04
  2. H

Wolf's Measurements of SMSL M200 DAC

In fact, there is a menu item called "Pr". I try to set "Pr" to 0, and then the volume knob will not affect the volume. BUT!!!!! it only disabled the function of the knob. If you set the volume to, for example, -15db, before you adjust the "Pr" setting, and then set "Pr" to 0, the volume will...
  3. H

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

For now, what I can say is that the mids is smoother and the treble is more forward. It also has a better sense of depth.
  4. H

I made this comparison at the same volume, and high gain didn't make the sound worse but better. I'm confused nowo_O
  5. H

The Atoms can drive the HE-560 to loud volumes. But one thing I noticed is that, if I use high gain, I will get a considerable sound improvement. I attribute it to higher output power in high gain.
  6. H

Yes. But, unfortunately, my HE-560 is an unbalanced headphone. It's an old version.
  7. H

The iFi iDSD Micro seems good:D, but the iCan Pro is too expensive for me:facepalm:. Since I already have a pretty good DAC, I might prefer a standalone amp.
  8. H

Thank you for your detailed reply. I have a HE-560 and I believe it needs more power than the Atom can provide. I hope @tomchr can release more information about HPA-1.
  9. H

Can someone recommend an amp which has 2x or more output power than Atom? Neurochrome HP-1 is a great choice for me, but it has been discontinued.
Top Bottom