Search results

1. Amari

How to integrate subwoofer with active stereo speaker.

Surely it might be a very gut sub. But I think it would be stupid to buy something new, just because I need a filter. It's not the main feature of a sub. You know what I mean?
  2. Amari

The Adam speakers only have high and low shelf filters. Low shelf is < 300 Hz +- 6 dB. This is not usable without messing up everything. Currently, I cut the mains at 70 Hz, 24dB/oct.
  3. Amari

I would never need the features from LiveDirac. The SHD would be fantastic, but it's to expensive for me and the DSP Features I'd need are very simple. I am afraid your right. It would be super sad, if Yamah didn't take the last step and implemented such simple feature in software.
  4. Amari

Yes, if I also bought something like the Parasound P6, this would be perfect. Unfortunately I haven't found any used devices yet. I was looking on ebay, but just vintage devices from Parasound.
  5. Amari

Interesting device. It has an analog sub out, but not sure if it is full range signal or filtered. The bad reviews talk bad about the wireless performance. Volume knob seems to be out of cheap plastic, rest of it seems to work, according to amazon ratings.
  6. Amari

Thanks, the Parasound looks nice, could have a smaller footprint, but functionality wise it seems to be close to what I am looking for. How would you go about the sub when I wanted to connect it to something like the sonos connect?
  7. Amari

Hi this is my sub. It can't pass the signal through to the speakers unfortunately. http://www.bkelec.com/HiFi/Sub_Woofers/XLS200-DF.htm My speakers are from Adam Audio A7x. https://www.adam-audio.com/en/ax-series/a7x/
  8. Amari

Hello there, I am new here, just registered because you have a lot of reviews that helped me. I want to change something on my current system, but I am unsure on how to do it properly. In my current setup I have two active speakers and a subwoofer witch is active too. I used to use them on an...
Top Bottom