Search results

1. J

Schiit Magni 3+ and Heresy Headphone Amp Reviews

Nice but I still prefer seeing the panther pictures so maybe they could send it in anyways! Lol
  2. J

Schiit Magni 3+ and Heresy Headphone Amp Reviews

@T.M.Noble Any intention to send in Asgard 3 for testing? I have seen a lot of those being bought and they look good, would be curious to see how it stacks up against the Magni considering they are both SE.
  3. J

Radsone Earstudio ES100 Bluetooth DAC & Amp Review

I am curious about this statement: In my experience, the ES100 (2.5 or 3.5) does not hiss with my Andromeda V1, which hiss with most sources. So at least in my case, I don't have that issue.
  4. J

Review and Measurements of Klipsch Heritage DAC & HP Amp

For the simpletons like me what does this mean
  5. J

Oh yeah, definitely. I said up front it was probably confirmation bias, I’m sure it’s not audible, but between balanced vs unbalanced, and zeos saying the 1/4 Jack was warmer, must’ve gone to my head
  6. J

Yeah it’s not very prominent, it is centered in copper lettering on the top front center edge.
  7. J

What was the OI? I can’t find it in the review.
  8. J

“I was pleased to not only see almost double the output power, but also lower noise levels too compared to unbalanced.” - Amir “Not surprised to hear the XLR is better, came to that conclusion my self also” - me These two sentences are not at odds, maybe I am misunderstanding you.
  9. J

Read just above the headphone listening tests.
  10. J

Did some AB testing with detachable cable system I have! Could also have been confirmation bias from Z Reviews but it seems that was correct.
  11. J

Thanks for the review! Outcome is about on par with my expectations. Not surprised to hear the XLR is better, came to that conclusion my self also.
Top Bottom