Search results

1. D

When it comes to detailed speakers

Yeah he likes them and so do I! But definitely hot on the top end. He also got them for 500 bucks so pretty jealous haha.
  2. D

Ok great responses! I should say that when I mean detail it’s the experience of hearing sounds you may not have heard with a different set of speakers. My brother recently got monitor audio silver 300 7g and compared to speakers I’ve listened to it sounds like there is a clearer sound that...
  3. D

Ok this clears it up for me a bit better. When I think of a flat frequency response then it just makes me think where would the details come from if not from a flat frequency response! There’s many variables, but the most detailed sound would be from a speaker with a flat frequency response and...
  4. D

Ok that makes sense. I appreciate all of the replies. It’s interesting how impossible it is to know what you’re supposed to be hearing. Whether a speaker has a dip or a bump, or the track sounds this way, or there’s a room flaw. Cracks me up
  5. D

Hello, When a speaker has an open and detailed sound is that related to a lesser degree of distortion? If one speaker sounds open and detailed, and another speaker sounds veiled or lacks detail. Is this strictly related to distortion? I struggling to understand what causes a speaker to have...
  6. D

Review and Measurements of Audioengine D3 DAC & Amp

Hello Amirm, Long time lurker, but first time poster. Have you ever considered measuring the long standing AudioEngine D1? I would love to see measurements of their comparable full size desktop unit. I would be willing to loan mine out to you! Cheers, Dopeist
Top Bottom