Search results

1. Lounge Lizard

Bluetooth 5.1 Newbie Question

Newbie (not claiming intelligence either) because I bought the Sennheiser Momentum 2 True Wireless Earphones after considering 4 years to try BT. Question: Since MP3 players with 5.1 Bluetooth are rare and much more expensive,I was told that I can use the Sennhiser 5.1 Bluetooth earphones with...
  2. Lounge Lizard

MP3 Bluetooth 5.1 Advice PLEASE!

Have wired earphones,headphones Sennheiser for audio quality,and bought recently Sennheiser Bluetooth Momentum 2 which has 5.1 Bluetooth. Its my first stab at Bluetooth and I'd like advice on which MP3 player with 5.1 Bluetooth to use ONLY for downloaded YouTube quality which I have a few...
  3. Lounge Lizard

Audio Quality in Smartphones

Hello,Have general question. I bought the Samsung Galaxy S10+ for it's audio capability only,not needing a camera and not really for anything else but audio. I do all my internet working on my PC. Ended up giving it to my son and want to try getting a simple Nokia only for Audio. They have a...
  4. Lounge Lizard

Chinese Generic DAC connect

Hello, I found among my wires a 5 year old un-used Chinese generic black DAC with its Toslink wires,etc. I want to connect to desktop PC. I looked for an image, found many but written on the DAC is "Analog to digital audio converter". ALL the photos and sites have the same measurement DAC...
  5. Lounge Lizard

Better Analog wire connector or Toslink wire?

B"H, Have Sennheiser Wireless (lossless) RS 185 and RS 195 headphones. Both have been connected for a few years with their analog wires to my desktop PC. Recently found a DAC bought and never used, a simple Chinese thing but it has Toslink wires. Would the Sennheiser RS wireless sound better...
  6. Lounge Lizard

Cobalt Blue Dragonfly DAC by Audioquest/anyone tried it?

B"H Hi, I'm thinking of buying the Cobalt Blue Dragonfly DAC both for my smartphone but especially for my headphones at home. Has anyone tried these? Are they worth $299? Thank You
  7. Lounge Lizard

Sennheiser IE 80 : which DAC,please? ‍

Would like to buy wired earphones Sennheiser IE 80, connected to my Tablet. Which DAC would suffice? https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-IE-80/dp/B006EK9J9S/ref=dp_ob_title_wld Has anyone heard them?
Top Bottom