Search results

1. N

MEH - multiple entry horn for commercial purpose?

Hi, Short version: Want to build 2-way, 2 drivers total Multiple Entry Horn type speaker. Schematics is this: It will be used commercially not for personal use and I will get reward for building them. Long version: There is a request to build some heavy-duty speakers on cheap and most...
  2. N

Sound insulation and acoustic panels from rock wool or fiberglass wool?

Hello, I try to insulate kind of a wardrobe, where is heat recovery unit is hidden. That is - to absorb as much sound inside it as possible on tight budget. Heat recovery unit is a mechanical air ventilation device built from steel with rotational heat exchanger, which has 3 electric motors...
  3. N

Cheapest over-ears headphones with some sound quality?

Hello, What are the cheapest over-ears headphones with a little sound quality and build quality in relative terms...? Think as Senheiser HD600 but 10x cheaper. Yes, 10x... I am pretty satisfied with many in-ear headphones I listened, but most of them got its life ended in my dog mouth. Right...
  4. N

Measurements of... aliexpress amps?

I will probably be banned for this request, but, please, include some reviews of really really cheap power amps. Not everyone of us can afford 200+USD poweramps, but the TPA3116 boards with or w/o enclosure with up to 30-50 bucks are pretty interresting. For example this one, with the retail...
Top Bottom