Search results

1. L

AudioEngine HD6 inbuilt DAC or the Topping D90 MQA or D50s? Currently own AudioEngine A5 and Topping D50s. Looking for a upgrade.

Help me pick a sound system. I already have a Yamaha YST-SW515 woofer that I'm satisfied with, I just want a good speaker (HD6) and a DAC for HiRes Audio. Mostly play my music from bluetooth since I have no PC. Is there anyway I can get top notch sound from bluetooth (iPhone) or should I buy a...
  2. L

AudioEngine HD6 inbuilt DAC or the Topping D90 MQA or D50s? Currently own AudioEngine A5 and Topping D50s. Looking for a upgrade.

Help me pick a sound system. I already have a Yamaha YST-SW515 woofer that I'm satisfied with, I just want a good speaker (HD6) and a DAC for HiRes Audio. Mostly play my music from bluetooth since I have no PC. Is there anyway I can get top notch sound from bluetooth (iPhone) or should I buy a...
  3. L

Topping D50s volume control

Is there any recommended way to control volume? Currently using the JRiver volume control instead of the DAC (Preamp) to control volume. Should I use the DAC? If so, why? Audio device-Topping D50s DAC WASAPI
  4. L

This might be a silly question however will the DAC improve the overall audio of my PC?

For example a song from youtube or an MP3 file etc OR is it only FLAC files? Does the D50S have specs that are good enough to pair with a high end system with an amplifier? Currently my speakers are the Audioengine A5+ which has an inbuilt amp. Thanks for the help! ☺️
  5. L

Help with Foobar setup

Anyone willing to help me setup Foobar something like this? Image attached of Jriver. Friends I need some help! Anyway I can get this type of layout on Foobar? I like the album arts/artists sorting etc! I will attach pictures for your reference. Any help for a Foobar layout would be very much...
  6. L

Topping D50s stock USB cable or QED USB cable

Greetings. I was wondering if using the QED USB cable would be better than using the stock cable provided by Topping in their packaging. Any help is much appreciated! Thank You! ☺️
  7. L

How to play/import ISO audio file on JRiver

I have a iso file with album art etc however when I drag and drop it to JRiver, nothing happens. No error messages. Nothing. Anyone who knows a solution please help me out! Thanks! ☺️
  8. L

Foobar or JRiver

Which player do you prefer and why? ☺️
  9. L

Topping D10 VS D50S! Looking to upgrade to new speakers in the future, most probably something like 400W speakers with amp. In that case, D10 or D50?

My specs: Speakers- AudioEngine A5+ Sources- Windows PC and iPhone Max Audio Files- 24/196, 24/192 and some DSD files! Topping D10 VS D50S Please cast your votes! ☺️
  10. L

How can I play flac files on my windows computer using CCA and using my iPhone as a remote?

Speakers:Audioengine A5+ DAC:Topping D50 or D50s Audio files: 24/196, 24/192 and DSD files. I'd like to use the DAC of my Topping device (which I haven't chosen yet) instead of the CC. I want to use the CC to stream lossless music, if possible! My source is my iPhone and Windows PC. Yes, I...
  11. L

Best DAC under $300 for Audioengine A5+ powered speakers

My source is my PC and my purpose is to listen to FLAC 24/196, 24/192 etc and DSD music files! Please give your recommendations! I have made a poll as well feel free to vote plus recommend devices that you think are better! Thanks! ☺️
  12. L

Topping D10 2019 or D30

Which has better specs to play lossless music from powered bookshelf speakers? (AudioEngine A5+)
Top Bottom