Search results

1. L

AudioEngine HD6 inbuilt DAC or the Topping D90 MQA or D50s? Currently own AudioEngine A5 and Topping D50s. Looking for a upgrade.

With the my iPhone connected to the DAC. Will I be able to flac files on my iPhone using a flac player?
  2. L

AudioEngine HD6 inbuilt DAC or the Topping D90 MQA or D50s? Currently own AudioEngine A5 and Topping D50s. Looking for a upgrade.

Does the HD6 have a usb input so that I can connect it to my iPhone and play FLAC files? Also, I'd like to connect them to my PC as well. Phone and PC. I just bought an average PC. Also, does iPhone lighting camera adapter have lengthy cables? I need a 10ft cable!
  3. L

So I should avoid bluetooth if I want to play FLAC files and stuff yes? I have many FLAC albums! Should I buy a PC or is there any way around this? Also, is HD6 a good speaker worthy of swapping with the A5s I currently own?
  4. L

Help me pick a sound system. I already have a Yamaha YST-SW515 woofer that I'm satisfied with, I just want a good speaker (HD6) and a DAC for HiRes Audio. Mostly play my music from bluetooth since I have no PC. Is there anyway I can get top notch sound from bluetooth (iPhone) or should I buy a...
  5. L

Help me pick a sound system. I already have a Yamaha YST-SW515 woofer that I'm satisfied with, I just want a good speaker (HD6) and a DAC for HiRes Audio. Mostly play my music from bluetooth since I have no PC. Is there anyway I can get top notch sound from bluetooth (iPhone) or should I buy a...
  6. L

Topping D50s volume control

Right now, if I lower or increase volume in JRMC the windows volume is also automatically lowered/increased.
  7. L

Okay. So in that case 0.00 should be 100 on windows volume control? If not, please explain the parameters I should set.
  8. L

Turn windows volume to max and control volume using DAC? Is that what you mean sir?
  9. L

Speakers with in built amp. (Audioengine A5+)
  10. L

Is there any recommended way to control volume? Currently using the JRiver volume control instead of the DAC (Preamp) to control volume. Should I use the DAC? If so, why? Audio device-Topping D50s DAC WASAPI
  11. L

This might be a silly question however will the DAC improve the overall audio of my PC?

For example a song from youtube or an MP3 file etc OR is it only FLAC files? Does the D50S have specs that are good enough to pair with a high end system with an amplifier? Currently my speakers are the Audioengine A5+ which has an inbuilt amp. Thanks for the help! ☺️
  12. L

How to play/import ISO audio file on JRiver

Yes the file name is ISO and I'll try importing tonight. Thank You. I'll get back to you.
  13. L

Yes dear sir. I tried dragging and dropping and it says file type is not supported or something like that.
  14. L

Help with Foobar setup

Anyone willing to help me setup Foobar something like this? Image attached of Jriver. Friends I need some help! Anyway I can get this type of layout on Foobar? I like the album arts/artists sorting etc! I will attach pictures for your reference. Any help for a Foobar layout would be very much...
  15. L

Please post a screenshot or short video if you don't mins. ☺️
  16. L

Topping D50s stock USB cable or QED USB cable

Greetings. I was wondering if using the QED USB cable would be better than using the stock cable provided by Topping in their packaging. Any help is much appreciated! Thank You! ☺️
  17. L

I drag the iso file to the JRiver album lists! Also tried import single folder and selecting the file with the ISO file.
Top Bottom