Search results

1. S

Audio Research Ref10 phono

Excellent condition Ref10 phono amp. Asking $6,5k Shipped.
  2. S

in ceiling speakers ?

ne1 know the difference between definitive technology DI vs DT 6.5 https://www.crutchfield.com/p_735DT65R/Definitive-Technology-DT6-5R.html?tp=193 https://www.crutchfield.com/p_735DI65R/Definitive-Technology-DI-6-5R.html?tp=193
  3. S

in ceiling speakers ?

any recommendation for in ceiling speaker purely for movie/game atmos. my understand is i need speaker with swivel mid/tweeter to point at listening position. so looking at around $100-300 budget each seem only kilpsch 5800, and polk rc80 meet the budget, but couldn't really find much review...
  4. S

mounting HW for ceiling speaker

so i heard in-ceiling speaker just not as good as normal bookshelf speaker mounted on ceiling and point at MLP, is this true? also, i can't seem to find a good ceiling mount hardware for speakers. anyone know one?
  5. S

ps5 headtset

any suggestion on some good choice for ps5/pc/mac wireless headset?
  6. S

HDMI audio extractor

what other extractor you measured before thats good?
  7. S

HDMI audio extractor

yea but i still need a HDMI converter, i already have my dac to amp then to my speaker, prefer less dasiy chain routing.
  8. S

HDMI audio extractor

whats a good compact HDMI audio extractor for ps5, i have a topping d50s, that i would like use its toslink/coax and connect to my speaker. was looking at this, not sure if there are better ones https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=24278
  9. S

get window output studio sound

actually I was refer to a video player.
  10. S

anyone know a media/video player that has WASAPI or ASIO mode?
  11. S

sry what is SRC? i typically use window media or zoom player to play mp3/flac/wav etc, i heard Foobar is mainly for huge audio library? does ASIO or DSD in foobar offer better clarity or something? also i'm assuming in the window speaker setting, it should be 32 bit 48khz? like so below? if...
  12. S

i did change the rate in window control. but i'm curious does oversampling to 384 produce finer result? or i probably should just stick to 48khz. also i'm output directly via USB to Topping 50s. so you saying i should stick to 48khz for best native sound?
  13. S

so i have topping d50s usb to my PC win10. i notice its default to PCM 48khz, is there anyway to get window output or simple at higher rate? i know my pc board can output 196khz 24bit.
  14. S

Best DAC under $300 for Audioengine A5+ powered speakers

well kind of depend maybe, some could heard it. human ear is not precise as signal analysis tool. but you wont know till you hear it. if you have crap sound cards, sure, but if its good pc sound cards, you might not able to heard the difference. I have LG v30 which have quad ESS sabre dac...
  15. S

recommendation of dac/amp

anyone knows the topping dac warranty? seem D50s is good from review so I bought one, but not sure about their customer service and warranty in case something happen.
  16. S

I think D50s only have RCA output, which can be used to connect to a separate speaker amp. so check the back side picture of amp and ds50 for connections.
  17. S

as long the speaker amp have RCA input, the D50s can provide that RCA output.
  18. S

wait, if he is using optical, isn't he is using speaker DAC? as I recall optical are digital signal. if so it depend on speaker dac? so its better connect to PC optical out?
  19. S

whats the difference between D50 and D70? seem there is XLR and different dac, but cost a lot more. also forgot to say I need rca output to my active speakers. i'm assuming D50/Atom can do that. as for balance xlr in D70, does it provide better noise isolation compare to RCA, is it noticeable...
  20. S

could someone recommend a dac/amp for hd650 / beyerdynamic t1 is it better to get dac/amp combo or separated? is topping dx7s good choice? maybe dx70+ an amp. or something else?
Top Bottom