Search results

1. mac

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

I feel compelled to vote for my own.
  2. mac

7Hz Salnotes Zero IEM Review

Thanks @amirm! These are pretty amazing regardless of price. Using them with this inexpensive dongle that I think you should measure.
  3. mac

Linkwitz LX521.4 - new build and impressions

@JP Sorry to hear of your plight as one of OPLUG moderators was banned from this forum a couple years ago.
  4. mac

SOLD. FS: MiniDSP SHD Studio

Sold. Thank you.
  5. mac

SOLD. FS: MiniDSP SHD Studio

Used for only a few dozen hours. Perfect working/conmetic condition (vinyl wrap still on). Latest hardware version. Includes everything shown. $750 shipped CONUS Paypal G&S OBO. Feel free to PM me for additional details/questions.
  6. mac

Behringer DCX2496 EQ Review

These were very popular 20 years ago. Lots of aftermarket support too.
  7. mac

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

Thanks @amirm ! Glad I read this review and acted impulsively. :) Sound terrific on my Pixel 4a.
  8. mac

Neumann KH420 Review (Studio Monitor)

I'm anxious to see the improved passive crossover version from GR-Research.
  9. mac

Calling all Linkwitz LX 521.4 owners in Southern California (CA at large, too)...

@JP No need. I reviewed them prior to posting.
  10. mac

Calling all Linkwitz LX 521.4 owners in Southern California (CA at large, too)...

@JP I cannot speak for the moderator of any site other than the OPLUG, but exchanges like what you've expressed [here] seems like a [private] matter between you and Frank. Additionally, your post back in 2018 was deleted because you violated the clearly stated rules.
  11. mac

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

This might just be the ideal LXmini crossover.
  12. mac

Buckeye Nc502mp Review (6 Channel Amplifer)

Fyi. These modules are 100% self-contained. Literally AC-->(power switch /fuse)-->module-->speaker outputs, and XLR-->module. Not much room for assembly errors (except for inverted XLR jacks).
  13. mac

Starke Sound AD4.320 Review (Multichannel Amplifier)

They look like Sure amplifier boards, though I can't say with certainty.
  14. mac

SOLD: ADI-2 DAC FS V2

OP: Stand firm on the price. The unit is worth what you're asking. Ordering direct from Germany may be subject to customs fees that aren't trivial.
  15. mac

My Dog - pet thread

My pup, Charlie, playing with his girlfriend neighbors.
  16. mac

Audio-gd Master 7 Singularity Review (DAC)

Did Paul McGowan design this?
  17. mac

Impact of AC Distortion & Noise on Audio Equipment

@amirm should try powering his AP analyzer with the PS Audio P300 to see how much the residual noise floor drops.
  18. mac

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

You mean like taking a RPi out of a box, copying a pre-configured image to a microSD card, inserting the card and turning the RPi on? My dog could probably complete the task (he's smart). :)
  19. mac

Neurochrome HP-LOAD Review (Headphone Dummy Load)

@tomchr also makes excellent amplifiers that are used by many LXMini & LX521 users (including himself).
  20. mac

SOLD. FS: TOPPING D90 [AKM]

No longer for sale. Prestine D90 (non-MQA) DAC. As most know, Topping stopped making these (and switched over to ESS chip) when the AKM factory stopped producing chips. Included is original box, BT antenna and remote. $655 CONUS shipped. DM me for additional information. Thank you.
Top Bottom