Search results

1. T

AudysseyOne process

Not sure who has tried this besides me, but this guy takes your Audyssey files and runs additional processing on them to improve the outcome. GitHub - ObsessiveCompulsiveAudiophile/AudysseyOne: Audyssey MultEQ calibration optimization with REW API...
  2. T

SOLD!!!: 10x HPD-50N25PR00-32 Peerless by Tymphany headphone drivers

These are all still in original wrapping. I built a batch for friends and had 10 drivers leftover. $75 shipped CONUS for all 10. Or local pickup near Oakland, CA
  3. T

Custom stretch speaker cloth grill?

I have got a set of Genelec 8351Bs that I love the sound of but my wife hates how they look. She said if they had a grill they would bother her less. I was thinking I could get some stretchy grill cloth and stretch it between the top and bottom slots but I think since there is no place to...
  4. T

Bluetooth speaker with DSP/EQ

Does such a beast exist? Something in one box but can have room correction like Genelecs or iLoud MTMs?
  5. T

New Neumann NDH30 coming

https://www.thomannmusic.com/neumann_ndh_30.htm?shp=eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiZGUiLCJjdXJyZW5jeSI6MiwibGFuZ3VhZ2UiOjJ9&reload=1 Hopefully their claims that it matched their monitors is met versus the disappointment in the NDH20.
  6. T

What does Trinnov do that others don’t?

I have read the reviews but really when it comes down to it, what is it about Trinnov that is so much better than Dirac or Audyssey?
  7. T

3D Printed Aurora Borealis style headphones

Hi all - I posted this over on a couple of other forums, but ASR is where I spend the most time and wanted to share this. This is pretty much near final except for I don't think the headband is perfected. I don't have a GRAS to measure, but they sound decent to me. I have a simpler version where...
  8. T

SL-1500C built in phono preamp

Anyone able to comment on the built in preamp of the 1500C?
  9. T

Integrated amp with Purifi or Hypex?

The only one I see is the Hattor INT500W which is gorgeous but pricey as hell Want something that ideally supports Spotify Connect and DLNA.
Top Bottom