Search results

1. AnestisMania

Advice for an amplifier Rotel Hypex Purifi Classic?

Thank you so much for the information and your time tomorrow I'm going to get the rotel so I can have a go at it. I will try some things and post the results
  2. AnestisMania

Question how does that translates to real life though? Yeah the performance is quite poor when it comes to the measurements but in reality what we expect when we look at those 2 measurements
  3. AnestisMania

Hahahahaha yeah I get what you are saying but 2K for a pair ouch.
  4. AnestisMania

Hello beautiful people of Audio science once again i need some help to make a good decision for my future. let me clarify i know we don't compare equal things. but i want to see what is the best plan of action for the future of my setup. Soo keep that in mind. So after a long time of...
  5. AnestisMania

Review and Measurements of Crown XLS 1502 Amp

Like I said I don't have the crown yet so what i say it's based what other people around the internet are " hearing " yeah I know not a good idea if I don't hear it my self but yeah..
  6. AnestisMania

Crown XLS2502 Stereo Amplifier Review

Just one question in case i want to use a xtz edge a2-300 for my highs do i have a problem?. i mean from what i see you need to set your crossover frequencies if you want to bi amp since when i remove the metal jumpers the crossover is also disabled. or i got it wrong? the Xtz edge has a gain...
  7. AnestisMania

Thank you for your time Peng. Yes i do have the wxc-50. as for the denon maybe i should do some testing before i decide what's best since i'm only assuming that denon is a worst option. (also i like a bit more the eq settings and other options the yamaha gives you) but most of the time what i...
  8. AnestisMania

Crown XLS2502 Stereo Amplifier Review

So I was wondering around the forums and a question came to mind. I have a pair for b&w 604 S3 and I was thinking since the crown is soo good at reproducing low bass and not so great at mids and highs why not bi amp the speakers and use my Denon x4400h for the highs and mids and the crown for...
  9. AnestisMania

So I was wondering around the forums and a question came to mind. I have a pair for b&w 604 S3 and I was thinking since the crown is soo good at reproducing low bass and not so great at mids and highs why not bi amp the speakers and use my Denon x4400h for the highs and mids and the crown for...
  10. AnestisMania

YAMAHA A-S701 - tear-down, thoughts about the internals & few measurements

Thank you both for your time and suggestions I shall take them into consideration going forward. Yeah I know parasound amps are little beasts but most of the time the price is kinda out of what I would like to pay for good value. So far I was using my old vincent sv 238 for the speakers and my...
  11. AnestisMania

YAMAHA A-S701 - tear-down, thoughts about the internals & few measurements

Lately i was thinking of getting a new amp for my speakers (b&w 604 s3) but i'm in a dilemma. I know the speakers are kinda power hungry so i was thinking something like a crown audio xls-2002 but i just love the yamaha line up and the yamaha a-s701 is looking soooo good... (also looking for the...
  12. AnestisMania

Preamp Vs Avr Preamp.. (Sound quality)

Hello beautiful people how are you as you may or may not know i have a pair of tube amps and im using the yamaha wcx 50 as a pre amp but I was wondering if i could use the denon 2200 avr as a pre amp with the zone 2 output And it works just fine i didn't have the time to experiment but dont you...
  13. AnestisMania

Review and Measurements of Sound BlasterX G6

ok question is there any reason to buy the sound blaster g6? im useing the sound blaster xi fi hd via optical out and im ok for now is there any benefit getting the g6 over the Xi Fi hd for my hi fi system?
  14. AnestisMania

Changing the game (New Dac/Pre-amp)?

Once again thank you is going to take a while to go back home and experiment but as soon as I do ill let you know what happened until then have a nice day
  15. AnestisMania

yes that's the one.. I can do that?... that's new so just get a usb from my pc to the yamaha and call it a day not worth getting the topping d50 also I didn't know i can hook up the yamaha right away with out a dac interesting I was under the idea that the usb is for storage device's... im...
  16. AnestisMania

Thank you for your warm welcoming im looking forward helping other people with their problems also thank you for your time reading and replying to my problem One more question out of curiosity cause im thinking to use the D50 purely as a dac even if I use usb via my computer and then go to the...
  17. AnestisMania

(A welcoming skip this if you want) Hello beautiful people greetings from greece. I was looking for some dac's lately and i came upon this site and i have to say it's amazing how deep some of those reviews are. I have my eye on the topping d50 for my next upgrade at the beginning i was going...
  18. AnestisMania

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

Hello there Mr.Amirm the new sound blaster ae 9 just came out and im kinda excited to see something like this... I was looking to buy a sound card like the Sound Blaster g6 but ill wait for your review on the ae9 it might take a while with a price tag of 350$.. but it will be interesting to see...
Top Bottom