Search results

1. T

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Same here so I have contacted HiFi2GO who have asked for a video to illustrate the issue.
  2. T

I would be happy for them to ship a new screen for replacement by myself rather than shipping the DAC to China but I am not sure that is the outcome I will achieve. Let’s see how they respond.
  3. T

Same here. Waiting for a response.
  4. T

The screen on mine has gone completely blank. Fuses etc are all fine and I can hear a relay click upon powering up. Any ideas any one. Is this a common occurrence?
  5. T

AKG K1000

I am pretty certain that there are no better phones out there now and only a couple that are it’s equal.
  6. T

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

How about the Loxjie D50? A SMSL m400 beater at a lesser price?
  7. T

Gustard A18

I am not sure on behalf of which members you are talking for? Whilst the main focus of this forum is on measurements and objective science, I don’t think expressing a subjective impression is forbidden, no matter how biased or delusional it might be? Chill and ignore if it is of no interest to you?
  8. T

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

QFN really? I thought it only came as SOIC? Goes quite well with the ES9038 although I prefer the ADA4898-2 for the IV with this DAC chip.
  9. T

Thanks very much. Have you got a link to a high resolution image for the last photo? I cannot make out the opamps used?
  10. T

Anybody seen any internal shots of this DAC which show the IV op amps used and surrounding circuitry?
  11. T

Next Level of Performance DACs.

My mind agrees with you but my heart yearns for the best - I have an aversion to mediocrity!
  12. T

Review and Measurements of Sabaj D5 DAC & Amp

According to Amir’s measurements (First Page), it’s actually 4.1V for the XLR full output.
  13. T

[SOLD]FS:(UK) Sabaj D5 DAC Headphone Amplifier

Sold to @zhaqenl subject to payment.
  14. T

Gustard A18

Thanks for your subjective impressions.
  15. T

Gustard A18

Looking forward to your subjective comparison with the Sabaj D5
  16. T

One of the issues here is comparing equipment which has used different test methods and reporting formats. Any idea what SINAD rating ( to keep things simple) the Chord Dave achieves?
  17. T

We have members from many manufacturers in this forum. I wonder if they can be persuaded to share what is in their pipelines as far as TOTL DAC’s go even if the information might be tentative?
  18. T

I believe the best SINAD rating has been achieved by the SMSL M400 at 123dB albeit that is at the DAC’s full output of 5.3V and this is done using only 2 out of the 4 channels of the AK4499 chip that it uses! Simply amazing as to how less has resulted in more and goes to show that simply...
Top Bottom