Search results

1. K

Geshelli Archel Pro v/s JDS Atom v/s .....

This is indeed an interesting theory. I suppose I had expectations that those I’ve heard from whom preferred the Archel Pro would be “able” to distinguish the property of loudness vs “better” (in whatever various quality was being referred to, respectively)... but perhaps not so and this has...
  2. K

Fiio X5 mk3

Hi there! I’ve been looking into a Shanling M3s (or M2x).. wondering if you still own this DAP and recommend it? If so, will it drive 300ohm headphones (balanced is fine).. and does it allow any offline streaming (through songs being downloaded onto SD cards through the streaming app) either...
  3. K

Geshelli Archel Pro v/s JDS Atom v/s .....

Hi guys! I was all set to buy an Atom but now I see this and I feel a little bit rocked. Does it come down to a personal preference of sound between these two?
  4. K

Seeking DAC / AMP combo suggestions, please!

Thanks so much for your feedback! So glad you’re enjoying it. I will be ordering it very soon, I can’t wait. I heard JDS may be coming out with a new DAC soon, so I may wait for that. Also, speaking of LG’s... I’ve been considering buying an unlocked one on eBay and using it as a sort of DAP...
  5. K

Thanks so much everyone! This newbie infinitely appreciates your input. I’m definitely going with JDS Atom (though I was strongly considering the liquid spark for a while based on build quality) but still feeling undecisive on DAC. Main players in the running are: Topping D10 or D30, Grace...
  6. K

Thanks for the response! Streaming through my phone and MacBook.
  7. K

Hi guys! I’m completely new to the audiophile world and just purchased a pair of HD650’s. I’ve found myself getting lost in a sea of varying opinions / reviews on how to optimally drive them. I’d deeply appreciate all advice and suggestions for a DAC / AMP combo - either all in one or...
Top Bottom