Search results

1. Nikke

Basic tests..

Keine probleme. The interwebbs shall never forget.
  2. Nikke

Basic tests..

@amirm @Thomas savage Your post in bla bla bla was deleted. Reason: I deleted this as it's been reported. My sincere apologies. Not sure what exactly was the reason for the report but it was not my intention to offend any one.
  3. Nikke

Basic tests..

Thats the one I was looking for. :) Thank you
  4. Nikke

How to Support Audio Science Review

@amirm Is it possible for us mere mortals to customize the "Patron donor" text to something more, uhm, whashama call it, worthy? ;) Not like I am envious of your gunslinger or anything..
  5. Nikke

For the moment, I'm the coolest kid on the block

I fink it's funny how you have two cans of dust cleaner on the desk but the chair is still full of white powder.. Less funny is how the desk furthest way seems to be so bent by the weight that it has to be broken. I can't stop expecting it to crash down. Nice garage shop corner, though.
  6. Nikke

OK, you are not really an audiophile if you haven't done this:........... (fun thread)

I think you might be hooked on the cleaning detergent aroma :)
  7. Nikke

OK, you are not really an audiophile if you haven't done this:........... (fun thread)

It seems there are different levels of this inclination. This audio gear hoarding business seems way more common than I would have guessed. I have to confess though, being able to switch gear at the press of a button does appeal to me. Speaking of, what is considered good "switching gear"? Just...
  8. Nikke

Review and Measurements of Totaldac d1-six DAC

It looks much better. Glad to have contributed, even though not quite as intended.
  9. Nikke

Hi, I am Nikke and I'm an audict Had some great laughs going through this thread, thanks for sharing ;)
  10. Nikke

Review and Measurements of Totaldac d1-six DAC

I have not read the forum rules but would suggest to leave out politics, sex, and religion. Unless all three apply at once that is.
  11. Nikke

Teaching Maxwell Equations using Sex!!!

Subscribing for the follow up "Teaching Sex using Maxwell Equations" ;)
  12. Nikke

Review and Measurements of Purifi 1ET400A Amplifier

Definitively half serious. I hope living in a Stressless, listening to music all day and giving the thumbs up or down is still available. Salud!
  13. Nikke

Thank you Bruno. It is interesting to read, and also much appreciated, even though I don't understand most of the details. While there is a lot to dissect I decided to not leave you hanging indefinitely and to say a something. A something something :) For instance, I learnt a new word, Shyster...
  14. Nikke

Female Vocals: Stunning Recordings You Love

Only half way through this thread so jumping the gun a little here.. Don't think you've hear this one before though and it sounds really good despite only running on a bluetooth speaker atm.. ;/ So, yeah n-joy
  15. Nikke

Yes I did. (Edit: Removed some text here after googling Dunning-Kruger :) I do, however, appreciate your apologetic concern. Judging by your comment it seems there is an interwebbs thing, I had no clue, and in that light I appreciate that folks in the know have taken the time to explain, yet...
  16. Nikke

Hi, random user here. I can think of several mechanisms that would trigger someone like myself to explain things. :) And I'd be happy to have an actual dialogue with someone esteemed. As far as renowned goes they too seem to have a tendency to appreciate certain feedback. As per your specific...
  17. Nikke

HELLO FROM THE SOUTH OF SPAIN

I suppose it's not out of line to sort of apologize for stealing the tread, and also say I'm glad to meet the both of you. Feels almost like we're old friends already. Now all I need is your credit card. And the keys to your winter hide-out. all the best
  18. Nikke

Good spot. Looks nice :) Don't remember Kalifato.. Beachwise I pretty much didn't go beyond Carvajal.. Even though, now that I think about it, there were two nice Danish girls who lived on the Torremuelle front. This is the early 90ies. If we do know each other you're 45 now, unless you're a...
  19. Nikke

Lols. You right beside the castillo then.. :) I spent a decade thereabouts. Bienvenido Manu! ;)
Top Bottom