Search results

1. D

F/S: JBL Professional - SCS8 - Spatially Cued Surround Loudspeakers (Pair)

Ahhh, sorry! I was confiusing the two. What you need to use is the EASE files found in the downloads section of the product page. You will also need an EASE GLL viewer app. https://jblpro.com/en/products/control-hst Honestly though, I dont think they would make very good atmos speakers, but I...
  2. D

https://jblpro.com/en/softwares/cbt-calculator-v1-3-0-1
  3. D

I don't think they are the best option personally. If you use the HST tool from JBL, it highlights that you really need a bit of distance from the listening position to get them working in their sweet spot.
  4. D

Amp upgrade for JBL M2 (would be submitted for testing)

I have ceased looking into the M2 at this stage. Appreciate you offering to modify the settings!
  5. D

Amp upgrade for JBL M2 (would be submitted for testing)

You have done a wonderful job putting that together! In your opinion, is the MiniDSP Flex a good option for using this approach with your rephase settings? Or is there a better option? I see that the Flex only has 4096 taps, where your document recommends 6144.
  6. D

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

Yeh. But I would argue not to the same degree with regular headphones being more forgiving.
  7. D

It’s a magical experience to listen to on a good setup.
  8. D

I agree, it's early days. My general thoughts are on these are that they are a great sounding headphone, especially for $72AUD and represent incredible value. I do think they might be a little bit hyped. That does not mean I think they are garbage. They are an excellent option for on-the-go...
  9. D

Looks like this is one of the inherent difficulties with IEM's. On the convenience side, it looks like there are pros and cons.
  10. D

I completely agree with you.
  11. D

While I think there is an element of that going on, I wouldn't go as far as saying its muffled and dark. As always with these subjective descriptions, it means very little to others.
  12. D

It's always possible. But on multiple other systems it sounds very natural. Edit: On these headphones it kinda sounds like all the life has been sucked out of the recording. Finding that too with other tracks. Perhaps its coming down to insertion into my ears as well. Probably tricky to get...
  13. D

Received my pair today. Bought from the Shenzhen Audio amazon option. Only took a few days in Australia, not bad. For $72AUD they are impressive. These are my first set of IEM's and I am finding them fairly uncomfortable and cant use for extended periods, even with the smallest tips (ones at...
  14. D

That would be the minimum height ceiling I would attempt to use them on as that would roughly bring you to 8 feet between speaker and floor once installed. 8 feet is the minimum recommended by Dolby. My setup will not maintain that requirement, but thats the limitation I am left with. I have...
  15. D

It was excellent. Great sounding speaker. I think it’s a perfect atmos speaker, just as long as you have high ceilings.
  16. D

Sorry for the delay in replying. I have since sold all the SCS8's. They were a fantastic sounding and measuring speaker and did an excellent job. However, my room was not really big enough for them and due to their proximity to the listening positions, I ended up with localization problems...
  17. D

Genelec 8361A Review (Powered Monitor)

I was told in Australia that the GLM kit comes complimentary with a set of 8361's.
  18. D

I was coming back to make the same points. The cost of developing a product like this would be sobering, and many many times more than a conventional subwoofer. I can't see them selling that many of them, but perhaps the tech will be integrated eventually into other more affordable and smaller...
  19. D

I agree they are overpriced but that comparison is silly.
  20. D

@amirm when you tested these speakers, did you connect them via the digital or analog inputs?
Top Bottom