Search results

1. Southall-1998

YouTube Audio Reviewer Tier List - Jan 2023 Edition

Anyone here watch YouTuber Stereo Police? I have been watching his content since 2019. I actually like the guy. In this latest upload video he is not happy with the service from Schiit. S.
  2. Southall-1998

How Come the L3/5A No Longer Relevant in Today's Studio World?

Interesting post. I used to have the S3/5R, which I think replaced your version. They had a nice easy going nature about them. Have you heard the current Spendor 4/5 Classic? S.
  3. Southall-1998

Extreme Snake Oil

Just pray that you don't get a heart attack watching this video. You don't have to watch it anyway. These dealers deserve to have the piss taken out of them, along with their stupid sheep customers. S.
  4. Southall-1998

YouTube Audio Reviewer Tier List - Jan 2023 Edition

Not a review video. Sorry if this breaches the thread topic. I remember this man buying the Graham Slee Reflex M 2 years ago. Paid full price at £695 with the larger PSU1. He is now planning to ''upgrade'' the caps with Audio Note ones. :rolleyes: To give the man a little credit, he has open...
  5. Southall-1998

Cambridge Audio CXA61

Is the CXA61 good value? Does this model provide decent power and clean sound? Thanks. S.
  6. Southall-1998

Pass Labs HPA-1 Headphone Amp Review

DIY WHAMMY on eBay UK -...
  7. Southall-1998

Topping L30 II Review (Headphone Amp)

Thinking about getting one of these. I'm based in the UK. Which is the correct shop to purchase the L30 II? S.
  8. Southall-1998

Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Communicator Review (Phono Preamp)

What are your views on the Novo Headphone Amp? What headphones did you use on the Novo? S.
  9. Southall-1998

Schiit Vali 2+ Review (Tube Headphone Amp)

Will the Vali 2+ safely drive 600 ohm DT880? S.
  10. Southall-1998

This guy sure loves Audio Note!

Sorry to be asking this on an objective forum. What are your thoughts on AN gear? His video: S.
  11. Southall-1998

Vista Audio Spark II Review (Amplifer)

You are on the wrong forum. S.
  12. Southall-1998

Dynaudio Special 40 - WTF!

Here in the UK these sell around £2,500 new. But look at this video! S.
  13. Southall-1998

Audiophile jewelry - most beautiful Cd players, turntables and other gear

Always liked the look of the old Linn CD Players from the 90's/early 2000's. Plain and simple. Another favourite for looks, is the original Rega Planet CD Player. S.
  14. Southall-1998

Starting to like this site

I joined ASR in 2019. After many years of reading content on subjective forums, it certainly took me a while to get used to ASR. It's a little bit like taking the red pill. Usually I browse on the UK based forums - Pink Fish Media & Art Of Sound. You do get some decent people on there. But...
  15. Southall-1998

Audiofools Inc.

Thanks for posting this. Wish I hadn't wasted money years ago. S.
  16. Southall-1998

The Scaling Myth

I feel blessed walking out of Head-Fi. S.
  17. Southall-1998

Graham Slee Novo Headphone Amplifier

Would something like the Pro-ject Head Box S Headphone Amplifier, look better value compared to the Novo? https://www.project-audio.com/en/product/head-box-s/ S.
Top Bottom