Search results

1. B

SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review

@amirm Aside from the fact that the RCA's are not color coded why are manufacturers putting the right RCA on the left and the left RCA on the right? :oops:
  2. B

Marantz Cinema 50 AVR Review

We still need your commentary Amir!
  3. B

Massdrop Airist R2R DAC for sale

$375 but they are out of production.
  4. B

Massdrop Airist R2R DAC for sale

I have a Massdrop Airist R2R DAC in perfect working order. It has no known issues and sounds amazing. I am asking $400 with Paypal F&F buyer pays shipping or $450 I pay shipping and Paypal Goods and Services.
  5. B

Mhdt Labs Pagoda Review (R2R Tube DAC)

Yes that one. LOL Sorry I couldn't remember all the details.
  6. B

Mhdt Labs Pagoda Review (R2R Tube DAC)

Amir can you do a review of the New SMSL R2R dac?
  7. B

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

I've never been a Topping person after receiving a D50 DOA and hearing about others having issues with failing components but dang that's kind of sexy.
  8. B

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

They have a higher than average failure rate.
  9. B

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

Is anyone else bothered that there isn't uniformity in the display backlighting?
  10. B

Cost of Dac’s rising

What is causing the cost of Dac’s to rise? I ordered a SMSL Sanskrit 10th edition back in 2019 for $94 from Amazon. Now that same dac is $140.00. The same goes for Topping. I see their prices going up as well.
  11. B

Review and Measurements of SMSL SP200 THX HP Amp

Would the SMSL SP200 be an upgrade to a JDS LABS ATOM in Sound Quality?
  12. B

Differences in DAC's...

Hello, I am new to Hifi Audio and currently have a Darkvoice tube amp and a SMSL Sanskrit 6th edition dac. I also have a Aune X8 Magic dac. I understand that different dac's can produce a different sound signature. But what about DAC's that have the same chipset such as the SMSL Sanskrit...
Top Bottom