Search results

1. Tool

Thimeo Perfect Declipper

Hi, so I use Themeo Perfect Declipper all the time, works good for me. If you got a little time check out a little project of mine on YouTube, It's called Loudness War Under Control :), here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH59KSBVtVTLDzdnYUeF-cA All the work is done with a...
  2. Tool

What are we listening to right now..

That's the album I've got probably the best of:
  3. Tool

SACD best of version
  4. Tool

New Lion King movie soundtrack is beautiful:
  5. Tool

What's your dream system?

I hope I'll have this kind of problems to solve soon:). For now I'll leave it as it is...
  6. Tool

Remastering (Improving) your own Audio Albums as Big F.Y. to corporate Loudness War trend.

It's just a trick and miss the whole point... (sorry but i'll quote my self): I defiantly agree that the whole process hasn't got 100% positive impact, but the whole point at least for me it's not about dr number, it's just an effect of process than goal. It's important to let in some "air" in...
  7. Tool

... it really can be done in HD... :D (with a little help):
  8. Tool

My dream system (For the start;)): MARK LEVINSON NO 52 MARK LEVINSON NO 53 And this speakers: Maybe some day:cool:
  9. Tool

Are you satisfied with your home Audio System?

For now i'm only headphone user: S HD800 + Asus Xonar Essence One (With some Upgrades) The future plan is to change headphone cable on balanced one (1 XLR for 1 channel, waiting for parcel :)) and the Idea is to build full analog tube headphone amp.
  10. Tool

With the girl?
  11. Tool

adding VU-meters in the audio chain?

How about Denon Poa 8000? Meter's fine and it weighs only 25kg:
  12. Tool

It's like watching Footloose again :)
  13. Tool

I think she is from Ukraine and do some very cool covers in a Folk East way :cool:
Top Bottom