Search results

1. Q

Potentiometer value between Wiim Pro and Power amp

Planning to get a Wiim Pro and plan to connect it directly to a power amp, I know the Wiim pro has a digital volume control, but since i would be connecting it directly to a power amp (Rotel RB 1090) , I am afraid that there would be a possibility that the remote or app used to control the power...
  2. Q

IFi Zen Blue vs Yamaha WXC-50

I know the iFi zen blue anaolog outputs are good, but is it better than a wired Yamaha WXC-50?
  3. Q

Wiim Pro vs Ifi Zen blue

Planning on getting the Wiim to use on a secondary system, the Wiim output will be via line out, no external DAC as I want to keep it simple. I know the DAC/Line out is not ideal, but would the Wiim via line out be significantly better than an IFI zen blue? Current Setup IFI Zen blue -...
  4. Q

Upgrade from Musical Fidelity V90 to the Musical Fidelity M1

Would an upgrade from Musical Fidelity V90 to the Musical Fidelity M1 be a good move or should I look into something better ?
  5. Q

Short RCA vs longer RCA

Has there been a test where let say a 1.5 meter RCA was compared to a 0.5 meter rca?
  6. Q

Musical Fidelity V90 vs SMSL SU-8

Currently using the MF V90, Would I get significant improvement if I move to the SMSL SU-8? Current Setup Laptop -> MF V90 -> Rotel 1090 Power amp -> Acarian Alon IV loudspeakers. There is no pre-amp in the chain, Volume is controlled using the laptop.
Top Bottom