Search results

1. W

Is Roon player getting too bloated and buggy too???

From what I know, Roon wrote back and the problem was successfully resolved. Roon, however, treats customers very well. Thank you Roon.
  2. W

I think so too. The problem is that Roon doesn't answer a few questions. That is why I was curious if it helps its potential clients.
  3. W

The problem was that it didn't work with the mobile phone application. I hope you can solve the problem.
  4. W

Ronn is very good, easy and friendly, although Daphile was the best in my system. Waiting for USBridge signature and check Moode. I think everyone should try several playback systems before making a decision. I hope they reply to my wife and I listened to Roona.
  5. W

Thank you. I think she did something wrong with the subscription and wants to try Audirnana etc.
  6. W

Does contacting Roon suit anyone? My wife has written several subscription messages and no response. Given the price, I'm a bit surprised
  7. W

Review and Measurements of the Topping D70 DAC

Which filter is active in the DAC mode?
  8. W

This is my humble subjective opinion. I think comparatively dB SPL, however you should take into account the margin of error. In my opinion the difference is very big. I recommend Topping D70 as a DAC up to $ 1,000. RCA output.
  9. W

It's better on paper. At -13dBFS, D70 there is a loss of dynamics and transparency. This is my humble subjective opinion.
  10. W

I do not quite agree in this case after several hundred hours of listening. IMHO. There is a lot of dust on the cables on my amplifier.
  11. W

Confirm. I used to play -12dB. After several hundred hours I switched to DAC and it is much better and even very good. RCA- stereo, optical- TV also good.
  12. W

The headphones do not have such a big difference (at least on mine). The loudspeakers is huge. The dynamics may seem smaller, but it's voodoo. The sounds of bass and soprano with -12dB are "longer". In my opinion, this could be examined again.
  13. W

I understand and make corrections, but why the color and tone change so much. At -12db is a very good DAC for $ 450.
  14. W

You're kidding. I mean, the best sound is around -12dB, at -30db, -40db is not good and as described Leepc: I have a very sensitive amplifier for changes in the audio track and I ask. What impact does the sound have and why does the volume control have an effect?
  15. W

In my system I can only use with -12dB. In the DAC game and below -12 dB the sound is completely different. The instruments sound shorter without depth. This is not voodoo. -12dB and -10dB I can't yet distinguish in ABX, but -12dB and -0dB 10 out of 10. Can anyone explain this?
  16. W

Thank you for the analysis. I chose the DAC mode and I'm calm.:cool:
Top Bottom