Search results

1. boXem

Hypex NCx1000 OEM

Source https://www.hypex.nl/media/d7/10/18/1706517635/Hypex_OEM-brochure_v1.1_min.pdf
  2. boXem

boXem A series

We are glad to present our all-new A series. The A series address the need of high-performance-no-design-compromise amplification at the best possible cost. Power per channel will range from 150 to 800 W. Applications are single to multichannel combinations, for home audio, home cinema and...
  3. boXem

Luxembourg Audio Video Show

Not an international event but quite an important one in the "greater region". The big boys like Sony, JVC, Denon, Marantz, Kef, Dali, Yamaha, Klipsch, or NAD will be present, but also smaller local brands like ... boXem. To the difference of many specialized shows, this one is also an event...
  4. boXem

Time/Phase Alignment, Acoustic Center, Lobing etc. - new tech note from Purifi

Still have to digest it before commenting https://purifi-audio.com/blog/tech-notes-1/time-phase-alignment-acoustic-center-lobing-etc-14
  5. boXem

ES9069Q & ES9039Q2M announced

https://www.esstech.com/essnews/ess-technology-introduces-2-channel-audiophile-digital-to-analog-converters/ These chips are quite interesting since they embed a lot of stuff to facilitate their integration and make use of Hyperstream IV modulators that seem to get rid of the messy THD vs level...
  6. boXem

(not that much) desperate manufacturer needing your advise

Dear ASR community, we would like to ask your sincere input to decide what's next for boXem. All the ideas from the poll have a design started (schematics more or less ready) but need time and money to be produced. Since days are only 24 hours, time is somehow limited. Money is mainly needed...
  7. boXem

Say "Hello!" to boXem | audio Arthur series, Hypex and Purifi based power amplifiers

I am proud to finally announce Arthur, our line of power amplifiers. All Arthur power amplifiers will share common aesthetics and functionalities like in example the auto on/off or the clipping indicator. Another common point between all amplifiers of the Arthur line is their amplification...
  8. boXem

What are the effects of direct balanced to single ended connection?

While measuring the Motu M2 in loopback, I inadvertently used a TS-XLR cable on the M2 input. The connection was TRS -> XLR -> TS. TS connectors have only 2 contacts, one among them being the sleeve. They are the equivalent of an RCA connector with different mechanical interface. TRS have 3...
  9. boXem

MOTU M2 loopback measurements

I bought the M2 for some debug and EOL testing. Amongst the "cheap" interfaces, it was the one that seemed to have the lowest noise. I didn't really care about distortion since for accurate work, I plan to use an harmonic cancellation software. So, here we go: And finally, for the IMD hump...
  10. boXem

Audio gear market data

I am actually searching for market data on audio gear. For the moment, what I find is: - Samsung is selling boats of soundbars - Pseudo market studies costing at least a dozen kidneys. I suspect these will tell me that Samsung is selling boats of soundbars... Anybody knows where to find proper...
Top Bottom