Search results

1. STUDIO51

Preparing Christmas in audio room

Christmas is coming one month forward! Definitely It is a good day. Regardless of religion. This is last year's setup. Visitors liked it but I felt a bit lacking. So I bought an extra Christmas LED today. (4-color LED, 5m, 4 $)*2 I think it's much better. And the appearance of the M2...
  2. STUDIO51

The appropriate remote volume controller

I use LYNX HILO. The volume controller with acceleration is fantastic, but there is no remote. The HILO on the rack is far away from me, making it difficult to adjust the volume. I mainly connect iPad and HILO via USB so I can't control the volume on the iPad. So the only way is to turn the...
  3. STUDIO51

Say hello at 120m(393ft) hight (Seoul in Republic of korea)

Hello I’m STUDIO51. Greetings from Korea. My listening room is 120 meters high. Not altitude above sea level but apartment hight. Here is 39th floor In Korea, especially in Seoul, it is common to live in apartments because of the high population density. It is not a suitable residential...
  4. STUDIO51

Apple HomePod Measurement

This post is a partial transfer from a previous article I wrote at UNDERkg. You can check the original here All measurements were made with the AudioPrecision APX555 and the AP's 1 / 2-inch microphone. HomePod 4 direction frequency response measurement This is the result of measurement...
  5. STUDIO51

Measurements of COWON PLENUE L DAP

PLENUE is High Fidelity audio brand of "COWON" wich is once a leader in the MP3 market with iriver. It is a brand that corresponds to the Astell&kern(AK) of iriver. PLENUE L is PLENUE's flagship product. PLENUE is only a DAP that is specialized for sound reproduction. It uses embedded Linux...
Top Bottom