Search results

1. S

Low Watt Speaker Recommendation Appreciated

Yes indeed it does make a difference in both the amount of bass and the soundstage. Now that I’ve found the marginal fix of running them at 4 ohms I shall continue to dial their location specific aspect.
  2. S

I had not. Sometimes it’s the little things. Thank you, the difference is massive. Not to say there is a huge amount of bass, but at least the kick drum and bass guitars have rejoined the band. The lovely clarity in the mids and highs now have at least a bit of foundation to stand on, and are...
  3. S

Though I agree a 6.5 speaker can only push so much bass. My Dynaudios have a far superior bass response with the same size. And yes given the specs I really didn’t think the Klipsch would be so lacking. Placement with the RP-600Ms is more touchy than I’ve experienced before. But am having fun...
  4. S

Have been burning in the system. I am not in any way a bass head, but damn these speakers have nothing on the bottom end. I didn't realize when in the reviews they said minimal bass, they meant "no bass" So indeed I shall be adding a sub. The clarity in the mids and up is quite lovely...
  5. S

After extensive research, these are the ones I'm purchasing. Thanks for the recommendation.
  6. S

Thank you for the comments and recommendations.
  7. S

I would love a recommendation if you are so inclined. I've been vinyl offline since my Bang and Olufsen turntable, which I purchased in 1982, went to meet the choir invisible a few months ago. Today my new U-Turn Audio: Orbit Special, with Ortofon 2M Blue stylus showed up. The sound is just...
Top Bottom