Search results

1. mc.god

Neutron Hifi DAC V1

Didn't know about it, I started reading bur suddenly my browser crashed as soon as I got to the "We recommend to use Neutron HiFi™ DAC V1 with Neutron HiFi™ USB Cables to have guaranteed performance" part.
  2. mc.god

Topping - E30 II vs E30 II Lite

Your headphones are very efficient and easy to drive but have a really awkward FR, I highly encourage you to eq them if you run Windows on you laptop. Topping DX1 is more than enough even with negative preamp needed for eq but you could also consider SMSL C200 and Topping DX3 Pro + (they are...
  3. mc.god

Asus MU3C-AD(M) Dongle DAC - First impressions and basic measurements

They subtly only report the data taken from the specs of ES9260 dac, that supports up to 32/384 and DSD, but the dongle can't go that far, as @staticV3 showed . All depends onto the usb-bridge capabilities, since it is in charge of receiving data from usb and sending them to the dac as pcm, most...
  4. mc.god

A Thread Dedicated to Cirrus Logic CS43131

I connected a mic cable to the Ufreen after a while and this post came back to mind. I give it for granted but to be sure, do you tried with an actual TRRS mic cable? I ask because the dongle is auto-sensing and switches input on or off depending on the connected plug. If I plug a standard TRS...
  5. mc.god

Truthear x Crinacle Zero:RED IEM Review

my bad, I should learn to read carefully, I understood he switched the Freedsp to the phone and had the problem using the Reds with analog cable on the laptop :facepalm:
  6. mc.god

Truthear x Crinacle Zero:RED IEM Review

Seems like yuo inverted the phase on one channel, but with hooked cable I assume it's highly improbable. Did you try reconnecting Red with FreeDsp to the laptop? If the bass come back then the drivers are ok. But with higher impedance he should get more bass, if anything...
  7. mc.god

Moondrop x Crinacle DUSK

FreeDSP cable doesn't use the Xmos chip
  8. mc.god

Moondrop x Crinacle DUSK

Free Dsp cable is on the market for several months now and while i read everywhere the consensus on the bugginess of the app I don't remember here users blaming about artifacts, so it seems kind of strange if it only does it when connected to the Dusk. But again, if it could be taken as...
  9. mc.god

Moondrop May USB-C Headphones Review

Not just 2 to be honest...
  10. mc.god

Topping A50s Headphone Amplifier Review

Thank you for the feedback, anyway after a good night rest i came back to sanity and remembered that I don't really need an amp for my setup, so i'll pass :facepalm:
  11. mc.god

Topping A50s Headphone Amplifier Review

I found a nice deal on b-stock unit for 93€ , this seems to me very good also with iems so I'm really tempted. Since availability is limited, before I read all the thread I'd like to quickly know if this ever suffered from the problems that affected the first revision of L30 and if thera are...
  12. mc.god

Looking for Affordable DAC With Specific Features

Since you're going to hook it to an old tube amp I think that measurements wise you can choose pretty anything produced in the last 20 years.
  13. mc.god

A Thread Dedicated to Cirrus Logic CS43131

I was searching some info about Jcally JM 30 Pro that supports mic input: given that: CS43131 doesn't have an ADC SA9123L doesn't have an ADC being just a USB-S/PDIF bridge SA9123L doesn't support 32/384 format https://www.pawpaw.cn/media/documents/2022-12/SA9123L_20200930_.pdf I have 2...
  14. mc.god

Cheap small portable DAC/AMP with no or minimal hissing

If you don't need hardware volume buttons on it, Jcally JM20 is dirty cheap, measures essentially identical to this (and to Sonata HD), if you are on Windows you can also install this asio drivers. Dead silent on all my iems. K11 surely is an interesting model that I'd like to see measured, it...
  15. mc.god

How do you usually store your headphones?

don't care much about them, almost unused since i converted to iems.
  16. mc.god

Moondrop x Crinacle DUSK

Well, eq is free. Add a superbly low distortion iem that you can eq as much as you wish, like 7Hz Zero / Zero 2, for almost free. Add reasonably reliable measurements of tons of iems available nowadays, again for free. Yes, this is the way.
  17. mc.god

Moondrop x Crinacle DUSK

I did the same thing in Easy Effects equalizing the 7Hz Zero to various other models in the price range i was into e found out Sonus as my preferred. Bought them and had the confirmation, in fact I like them even more. The biggest concern was fitting, something that you cannot simulate with eq...
  18. mc.god

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Same situation here. @Tassin screen is the region\currency selector for visualization that appears only the first time you go to the site or after deleting its cookies, not the country selector in shipping address.
  19. mc.god

Small form-factor Headphone DAC/AMP for PC under 500$

Ok, but I think we are now derailing the thread, as said i just wanted to prospect to the op another option he can evaluate.
Top Bottom