Search results

1. D

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

Do you have any static noise at Tube 1 or 2?
  2. D

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

Hello, I hear the static noise at some colour options. Do you have the same problem?
  3. D

WiiM Mini Review (Streamer)

Great prices !!! Have u ever seen any deal like this at an EU store?
  4. D

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

The same was here. After updating the device, it think it is gone. Tube 1 and Tube 2 made parasiting sound( not like noise), but tube 3 was without any problem.
  5. D

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

FW was done successfully; just a quick note for the user, Toslink should be in while updating
  6. D

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

Sorry, Could not catch you. Can you elaborate what you mean?
  7. D

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

It is just a black screen. I keep pushing the knob at the front; after a few sec, I turn on the DAC moving the power switch at back from 0 to 1 (still pushing the knob). I am waiting to release the knop counting up to 5 sec at least. There is no info on the screen, just black screen at the end...
  8. D

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

I think To need help for installing FW to DO300. @Docmoggy I follow all instructions there; https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/smsl-su-10-firmware-upload-notes-for-dummies-like-me.39450/ However, i stuck at the step 24 ( 24. Now I hit the handshake icon on the software bar...
  9. D

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

Yes i have the same issue, moreover some color options results in broken speaker effect, buzzing
  10. D

WiiM Mini Streamer

Does the PEQ distortion issue still exist?
  11. D

a hi-fi purchase of over 150 euros (Aliexpress, EU VAT & Import duty)

Unfortunately, No links were provided. I will contact them tomorrow. Share the situation here, which may be useful for some users later.
  12. D

I purchased a dac nearly a a couple of weeks ago (do300). PostNL tracking service is shown above. I have no notification letter dropped into my mailbox. I do not know what I should do. I would appreciate getting any suggestions, especially from members living in the Netherlands.
  13. D

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

@VintageFlanker Mate, may I ask you to test the jitter of a proper DAC (almost dead flat at a low dB) with Wii mini (or pro) through Toslink, if possible? I have just watched this video , making me confused about the overall jitter performance of our Wii mini setups. At 5:35, the jitter...
  14. D

SMSL PO100

Do you think PO100 can be used along with a Raspberry Pi that is just working as a streamer? That is; Roopie> Pi (USB output) > PO100 (input USB-C ) > Toslink > Dac
  15. D

Please let me inform better the situation that I am in. At the checkout, the vat that has been included before is deducted from the final price( as a price adjustment). The appearance is shown below. I certainly know to pay for %21 vat, but I am curious about import duties. The link that has...
  16. D

Hello, I want to buy a new DAC on Aliexpress and am going to make it shipped to the Netherlands. The seller is located in China (Aoshida). The price appeared at about 430 euros without tax after the coins and coupon were used for a reasonable discount. Considering my main concerns below, I...
  17. D

TOPPING A70 Pro

Just for cosmetics, mehh!
  18. D

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Guys please check the sound samples. I hear 400ex vibrates the instrument more than su-10 (like more body) and reveals high frequency more.
  19. D

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

DO300, SU-9 Pro and E70 Velvet. Many wait for them, @amirm
  20. D

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

So, i would just like to learn: when a lossles file (16/44 or 16/48) is played on my apple music app on iphone, and hit to air play for wiim, will it be the same file as one on my phone or converted by iphone to AAC (lossy one) ? I am asking for the answer couse i have a dillemma to switch to...
Top Bottom