Search results

1. M

VST pluggins for Roon/stereo expansion/tube/tape emulation

Hi, the title tells it all.. After hearing and loving a Crane Song HEDD quantum DAC an its triode/pentode/tape emulations, I am looking for an app to replicate or even surpass that in ROON as I don"t really want another DAC now. Not just an on and off thing, but something customisable like the...
  2. M

Budget Amp for streaming in a small restaurant

Hi, I am looking for a budget amp for a friend who is opening a very small restaurant like 25 to 30 sqmt. The speakers are a pair of Electrovoice Evid 3.2, and he might get another pair for the esplanade when the good weather comes, so there is that.Second hand is ok too. He will be...
  3. M

Allo Sparky capabilities

Hi, I am new to SBCs, and someone sorta of local to me is advertising an Allo Sparky USB Bidge thinghy .. Is this capable enough to handle streaming and DSP/ DRC? What are the real use bottlenecks compared to a PI? Can this handle Moode plus Camilla DSP or similar capabilitiy DSP? I have zero...
  4. M

Head Torso Transfer Function

Hi, I have been using REW for a while. However, I wonder if the measurements I take accurately represent how I perceive sound...We measure at a couple of points in 3D space with no object near the mic. However, before sound enters our ear canal, it has our torso and head shaping it and imposing...
  5. M

Value-oriented, digital out, fool proof, state of the art sound STREAMER

Hi, My system comprises a Musical Fidelity all in one KW 250S ( CD, preamp, power amp, plenty of SPDIF digital ins and outs), powering KEF 205 reference speakers. I made a step towards an all digital system and bought a pair of Fusion amps FA 503Hypexes and an Open DRC DI ( don´t want to use...
Top Bottom