Search results

1. MatrixAudio

Matrix Audio HPA-3B Balanced Headphone Amp Review

If you send it back to China, the shipping cost would be expensive, as mentioned in your last post.
  2. MatrixAudio

In this case, we recommend you to send this device back to us for further check and repair. Where are you based?
  3. MatrixAudio

Your Matrix Audio HPA-3B now is like this?
  4. MatrixAudio

Matrix Audio X-SABRE Pro MQA: Best Audio DAC in the World?

Hi Jeffolk, Unfortunately, I don't have a Canbridge streamer which has optical output to test. I tested with Matrix Audio X-SPDIF3 as a source which outputs optical signals, played from Foobar2000, the X-SABRE Pro (non-MQA) works good, without any lost of tones. Are you able to test the DAC...
  5. MatrixAudio

Thanks for the reply, the DPLL bandwidth of X-SABRE Pro (non-MQA version) is not configurable. (while the X-SABRE Pro MQA is configurable)
  6. MatrixAudio

Dear Jeffolk, How did you play Qobuz from the X-SABRE Pro? From a computer or a mobile phone over USB connection?
  7. MatrixAudio

Matrix Audio mini-i 4 Streamer Review

Hi @amirm The dev team have addressed the issue of PCM filter, is this device still on your hand? Possible to let me know the serial number of the device? We can enable a beta firmware for the device so that you can verify if the issue has been fixed. If the issue has been fixed, we will apply...
  8. MatrixAudio

Forgot to mention that, yes, with the mini-i 4 and mini-i Pro 4, when you press and hold the volume up or down key for a certain milliseconds, the volume will be changed rapidly.
  9. MatrixAudio

Hi VintageFlanker, I remember your request about volume acceleration. We have made some attempts to the beta firmware, but due to the performance of the SoC which is used in this model, the experiences of changing volume may not be improved effectively. So we did not release any changes about...
  10. MatrixAudio

Hi friends. Thanks for the review and measurements. We will check the firmware and look into the bugs mentioned. Thank you again.
  11. MatrixAudio

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 Review (Streamer & DAC)

Will the mini-i Pro 3 work through USB connection to a PC? Did AirPlay worked before?
  12. MatrixAudio

Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3 DAC/Streamer Official Thread

Hi friend, I dont have much experiences on these, sorry.
  13. MatrixAudio

Sorry for the confusion. Before this update, in some cases, when multi channel audio signal is input from coaxial or optical, (X-SABRE 3 has no ARC input) the device may output noises. Now it will keep silence.
  14. MatrixAudio

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 Review (Streamer & DAC)

Hi friend. This version improved AirPlay playback.
  15. MatrixAudio

Review and Measurements of Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 USB Converter

The ground wire of IIS port is isolated with USB input. Improved external power input. Four kinds of IIS LVDS port pinouts.
  16. MatrixAudio

Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3 Measurements (DAC & Streamer)

Hi xaxxon, It would not take such long time, if it stuck when downloading, simply unplug it and reboot the unit and perform the update again.
  17. MatrixAudio

BREAKING! X-SABRE 3 supports MA Remote app now. Update firmware for your X-SABRE 3 and download MA Remote for your phone. Enjoy the amazing new features.
  18. MatrixAudio

Review and Measurements of Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 USB Converter

First, both the 2 clicks are fantastic. Second, you know the X-SPDIF 2 or X-SPDIF3 are not only for DACs from Matrix Audio. :)
Top Bottom