Search results

1. Apollon Audio

Apollon NCx500ST Stereo Amplifier Review

The normal version is not available with a rack mount faceplate. Only the Lux version is.
  2. Apollon Audio

Hypex NCx500 Class D Amplifier Review

Have you sent an email regarding this subject to us?
  3. Apollon Audio

In utilizing our 3-channel NCx500 amplifier within a LCR surround sound setup, it adeptly powers the left main, right main, and center speakers for instance. Channels 1 and 2 are respectively dedicated to the left and right speakers, while the center speaker should be connected to the 3...
  4. Apollon Audio

My opinion is that you have misread the datasheet of the SMPS 3K. "A workaround for this could be using the UcD700/UcD400 in bridge mode, or reversing phase for half of the modules" Please note that we have sold more than thousand of multichannel amps with this configuration with not one...
  5. Apollon Audio

Buckeye NC252MP Stereo Amplifier Review

Yes, we have two big CNC machines, laser engravers, 3D printers and UV printers.
  6. Apollon Audio

Buckeye NC252MP Stereo Amplifier Review

We manufacture all our enclosures in house from raw aluminum.
  7. Apollon Audio

Thank you. The balanced/rca and gain switches work independent for each channel. You can set these switches independently however you want.
  8. Apollon Audio

In Europe for instance, our standard electrical outlets are rated at either 16A, equating to 3,840W, or 20A, amounting to 4,800W. This amplifier is equipped with dual 3600W main inlets. It's important to clarify that the figures mentioned represent peak power ratings. For continuous operation...
  9. Apollon Audio

In a 9-channel configuration, when all channels are driven simultaneously to their maximum capacity, the peak power ratings per channel are as follows: 660W at 4 Ohms 380W at 8 Ohms 660W at 2 Ohms
  10. Apollon Audio

In this review, the Hypex evaluation board was employed with the NCx500 module. It's important to understand that this evaluation board is designed primarily for evaluation purposes and may not be optimized for minimal distortion and doesn't have ideal audio signal path trace routing. In my...
  11. Apollon Audio

I deeply appreciate your kind words and commendation. Thank you.
  12. Apollon Audio

Upon reviewing the measurements from @thin bLue, the primary discrepancy I've noted is the bandwidth he employs—60 kHz, in contrast to Amir and myself, who utilize 22.4kHz and 45kHz bandwidths, respectively. This choice could introduce a considerable amount of wideband noise into the...
  13. Apollon Audio

May I suggest that factors such as the use of shielded cables, strategic module placement, cable selection and meticulous cable routing can also influence the performance disparities you've observed. It is not just how good a buffer board is designed.
  14. Apollon Audio

The measurement you're referencing from my data was taken at 1kHz and utilized different operational amplifiers. It primarily serves as a comparison between these operational amplifiers. In contrast, the measurements from Buckeye's review span a range of 20Hz-20kHz. It remains uncertain to me...
  15. Apollon Audio

I can attest that the performance and measurements of the end product are contingent upon its implementation as well.
  16. Apollon Audio

We have not identified any issues with the mono-blocks. Their performance is consistent with that of the stereo versions. Additionally, the triggers have proven to be exceptionally reliable.
  17. Apollon Audio

You are very welcome. We offer global shipping. Kindly be advised that the measurements provided pertain to the NCx500 DM dual mono version, which I have readily available in my studio. At this moment, I do not have the smaller NCx500ST version with one power supply on hand. The distinguishing...
  18. Apollon Audio

The statement from @restorer-john was: "Peak or continuous power at 1kHz has always been a cop-out for amplifiers incapable of delivering their rated continuous power across the audible bandwidth. Because amplifiers back in the day (and plenty now) could not produce their rated power at...
  19. Apollon Audio

Dear @restorer-john Per our recent discussions, I have conducted comprehensive tests with two NCx500 modules incorporated into our Apollon NCx500 DM dual mono amplifier. In order to rigorously assess their performance, I subjected the NCx500 to demanding conditions: running them continuously...
Top Bottom