Search results

1. H

REW first measurements, please advise

First, try calculating filters 20-500 at this level (91-92db) in REW. Most likely this will be enough for correction.
  2. H

Mathaudio Room EQ users (tips & tricks)

Steen5, In this version, the bass correction (in my picture) has already been applied by more than 10dB. This is quite enough. Overcorrection must be avoided. Standing waves at low frequencies have a high quality factor. Therefore, it is necessary to correct them in the mode High Resolution. And...
  3. H

Will only correct this part. The rest will remain untouched.
  4. H

Steen5 essayez cette option (level -12db / -13db) de correction. Les basses fréquences doivent être corrigées en fonction de la haute résolution.
  5. H

It should look something like this. Practice on an empty window without measurements.
  6. H

Lenire Tinnitus Treatment

When I read the forum, I listen to it in the background. https://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/neuromodulationTonesGenerator.php
  7. H

EQ for Headphones

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fo91u5wo3p3vwh6/Focal%20Celestee.pdf?dl=0
  8. H

NEW AUDIOPHONICS AP300-S2503E. 3E Audio 260-2-29A Amplifier

Audiophonics are Top! Their after-sales service is top notch! They are competent. The prices of their products...the French tax system is difficult to beat, it is the highest in the world.
  9. H

Topping DX5 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

If I understand correctly, now if the controls are on the DAC, the volume of the headphone output is adjusted? I'm lost.
  10. H

TOPPING DX9!

Four devices, all broke after the warranty expired. Now, DX5 lite. This is the third time, after the exchange, in the last 6 months. More questions?
  11. H

TOPPING DX9!

Above all, it is reliability. And the... I have had several Topping devices. To see the rest.
  12. H

He was traded. This is my third DX5 Lite in 6 months. Unsuccessful model, series of production? In case of a third breakdown - money back.
  13. H

Topping E70 "device malfunctioned and is not recognized by Windows"?

There was the same problem with the old Topping D70. One day I completely lost contact. As a result, it was replaced by the seller with another one.
  14. H

PCM vs DSD

In foobar2000 I convert 44.1/16 to DSD. What kind of transformation path does it take in the ESS ES9068ES (for example)? From DSD input to analogue output. And does this make sense?
  15. H

So far, this has happened 4-5 times. I'll keep watching. Is this defect considered a breakdown or not? If the sound disappears completely, I will return it. But after returning the device to the seller, the sound may appear again in his repair shop.
  16. H

Did not pay attention. I don't think there is any relay sound. I'll check it in the evening.
  17. H

It has already happened several times: after switching the RCA output to the headphone output, the sound in the left channel disappeared. Independent of input (opt/USB) and output (RCA/P). After turning off and then turning on the device, the sound appears again. What could this be and should I...
  18. H

I have always preferred slow linear phase filters. Other DAC too.
  19. H

What are the three digital filters? 1/ linear filter mode 2/...? 3/...? PS F-1 (fast) linear phase F-2 (slow) linear phase. F-3 is the minimum phase.
  20. H

Playing PCM to DSD Native with foobar2000

These are the orders of the SDM filters. foo dsd asio only uses SDM 5. But higher ones exist.
Top Bottom