Search results

1. Z

[US-CA] FS: Hosa ODL 312 Digital Audio Converter Interface SPDIF Optical to/from AES EBU

See the title. This nice box can be used to connect SPDIF optical output to digital active speakers (like Genelecs) I bought the item last year, with original packaging included. Asking for 85USD with USPS flat rate shipping included. Negotiable.
  2. Z

FS: THX AAA 789

I bought the amp late 2019, as the last batch of "Massdrop"-branded ones, instead of "DROP". Everything is included. I'm selling my headphone gears as I'm now listening to studio monitors. I'd like to get $220 via PayPal (shipping and fee included), or $200 local cash (around ZIP 94066, CA...
  3. Z

[SOLD] FS: LOXJIE P20

Obtained it first hand in late 2019; the unit is in great condition with all original accessories and packagings. I have only used <10 times. Amazon now is selling it at $99.99. https://www.amazon.com/LOXJIE-Balance-Amplifier-Headphone-Power/dp/B07H5HK3QT?th=1...
  4. Z

[SOLD] [US-SF Bay Area] JDS Labs Atom amplifier [SOLD] and Topping D70 DAC [SOLD]

I'd like to sell a JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amplifier ($50, SOLD) and a Topping D70 DAC ($200, SOLD). They were both purchased just two months ago and are in great condition, with all original boxes & manuals included. The MSRPs are $99 and $499.99, respectively. Some bargaining is possible...
Top Bottom