Search results

1. F

JBL LSR705P (Singapore)

Have a pair for sale in good working condition with no obvious scratches or damage. Been my office speakers for the past 3 years for a while but I'm moving on back to my DIY using the M2 waveguide. Asking S$2.8k for the pair
  2. F

Semi-DIY system, your thoughts, please.

Also consider the JBL LSR705Ps, especially the refurb ones at ~$1k a pair (Amazon and JBL has refurbs) I use a pair in office with the Khadas Tone and find the sound very very appealing.
  3. F

I do mean flat to 20hz. All i did was point the Umik at the speakers a few cm away and swept it in REW, wish i kept the measurement file so i can show here. Maybe there was some resonance that low that rang along with the speakers or the way i measured was wrong *shrug*
  4. F

At the budget of the Focal Shape 65 and for the ability to return, I would consider the JBL LSR705s... very complete speakers imo. This is coming from a SB fanboy. Dont consider the Solo Be6. Their beryllium tweeter/highs sounds... off, worse than Utopia, SB Satori and other beryllium...
  5. F

Juhazi, Got to reread before i post, i meant they can be played loud in a medium space and seperately, they have been measured flat at normal levels.
  6. F

I owned the Ara (and later Ara-Be), along with a host of other kit speakers (SB, Seas, Volt, Fountek, Hivi, Peerless, Scanspeak, JBL/Acoustic Elegance and others). The Ara is the most complete fullrange standmount with decent performance across the band. They had a tighter imaging, bass & all...
Top Bottom