Search results

1. Saffuria

Beyerdynamic T1 Review (V2 headphone)

Nothing isolates better than a deep insertion iem like Etys, they are comfortable to me, they sound great and I have very little wax in my ears because I swim and shower every day.:cool:
  2. Saffuria

Beyerdynamic T1 Review (V2 headphone)

Er4? I wear them this way. Small 3 flanges. First time I was wearing them I was using the large tri flanges and I couldn't insert them properly. I have to be careful when I take them out if I don't want to leave the tip in my ear (!): I just gently move them circularly without twisting or...
  3. Saffuria

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Yes, I chose the one “sent by Amazon “ to avoid customs. The pictures showed in Amazont.it, including specs sheet, are of a v2. The one I received came from a German Amazon depot, as I see from order tracing.
  4. Saffuria

Ordered on amazon italy and received a v1 while I wanted a v2. I’m sending it back.
  5. Saffuria

This is ASR, we are just waiting to know how it mesures. Patiently, we are not in a hurry.
  6. Saffuria

I hope there will be measurements of this new version.
  7. Saffuria

Chord mojo

Marbles are great. Sound is good. Battery is a Lipo, like in everybody’s laptop or phones. If you always drain it to zero it’s life is going to be short.
  8. Saffuria

If the cost were 50 euro higher but without all these reliability issues, I would buy it.
  9. Saffuria

Review and Measurements of Chord Mojo DAC and Amp

Are you stiil using your Mojo this way? Couse I'm using it as a desktop dac/amp and this battery thing is really annoying... Anyway, sound is good.
  10. Saffuria

HD58X frequency response investigation

I did lower the clamping force followiing the method you suggest in DIYAH, and not only my 58X are now much more confortable (being my head a 60 cm), but even the tonal balance changed for the better (of my needs) with lower bass and a bit more sparkle.:)
  11. Saffuria

MQA creator Bob Stuart answers questions.

Yeah, you are all having fun! ..... if not, just ignore;). By the way, where is the analog vs digital row?
  12. Saffuria

MQA creator Bob Stuart answers questions.

Listening to MQA and non MQA versions of many tracks on Tidal, through Audirvana which unfold to 88/96, and .... I'm not shure to hear much of a difference, if none. Maybe, I say maybe, some "air". I mean, I'm not going to pay Tidal extra money for some "air", should they ask.:)
  13. Saffuria

What headphone(s) do you own ?

thankso_O.... , got it ! :)
  14. Saffuria

HIgher level through a passive filter? Inverted colors?:)
  15. Saffuria

Etys er4 Beyer DT 880 990 1990 Love them all but my favourite so far it's the 1990 with A pads. At low volume it's good as it is. When I feel like to rise the volume I have to cut a few db's @ 8khz using parametric software eq. I'm waiting for a passive filter ... I've got a Senny HD58X too...
  16. Saffuria

This audio cable business is getting out of hand...

hi I'm Stefano and I am an audio addict
Top Bottom