Search results

1. R

Topping D50 - Not working on Win10!

Replace USB cable. Ask for a RMA
  2. R

Topping D50 - Not working on Win10!

Try with another computer. If still failing maybe is a hardware failure. By default it must work with generic windows drivers. Installing their proper driver will use ASIO drivers instead windows.
  3. R

Do some DACs decode MQA better than others?

I would really like to say yes... But ultrasonics (above 20KHz) is completely lossy (even they add garbage) and the content below 20KHz -with cropped bitdeph- will be just upsampled to "any rate". So no, isn't true 'Hi Res'.
  4. R

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

None. At least all new units have 2.01 firmware by default.
  5. R

Oh that 24bit limit is a downgrade. Ask for RMA is a must. Where do you find that firmware?
  6. R

It have problems? or bugs of 1.5 still present? Is just a number after all.
  7. R

test

test
  8. R

Intona USB 3.0 Isolator Review

Seems the same even with USB2.0 Port, sometimes it reach 1.9A when is 'cold'.
  9. R

Indeed! More than 1.5A if you let it alone... really Pro-Ject? 90ms current peak BTW, I can confirm that Pro-Ject DAC turns on with less than 400mA (with no isolator). I will send a new feedback to Intona support.
  10. R

@MC_RME Hi, I used an USB Tester. Using a DC load, with no Aux power on the Isolator overcurrent protection runs over 580mA?, with Aux power runs over 2.5A (voltage drops to 3.8volts even with 2A load). To do this test I used a 5V-5A PSU... I noticed something that I was missing and seems that...
  11. R

I have the S/N "000131" v2.0.3. Yes support was very quick the first time I reported the issue, this second time seems like I'm being ignored :'(. I tried with RME Babyface Pro FS and it just have a flickering clicky sound (from relays?) I think is pretty normal because this interface needs...
  12. R

That's weird, could me more related to amperes. Actually volts are a "fixed" thing. I bought the isolator for testing purposes.
  13. R

I thought the new one was better :'(. Actually the new issue is: 1. Isolator USB B + Power Aux = 3volts (pasive device with lot of reboots due lack of power) 2. Isolator USB B only = 5 volts (doesn't turn on any pasive device, seems like a power protection fault) 3. Power Aux Only = 5 volts...
  14. R

I'm disappointed with Intona isolators. I bought the new one "USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Isolator 5kV" and althought this device deliver 5v 500mA it just doesn't turn on pasive devices like "MATRIX X-SPDIF 2" or "Pro-Ject Pre Box s2" or any other but USB pendrives. The isolator have weird behaviour: When...
  15. R

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

Is there any site to buy it with international shipping? Monoprice.com doesn't ship to my country :'(
  16. R

Do you have tiny sound drops using optical input?
  17. R

Pass ACA Class A Power Amplifier Review

How PA3 died? Both at the same time? I was thinking on buy one just because is cheap, hehe.
  18. R

I can confirm connection drops with LG TV using optical SPDIF interface. Drop is about half second but is very noticeable. Firmware could fix that? I'm thinking on return this DAC.
  19. R

Next SMSL SU8 version will be bended a lot

I like your hardware revision!
  20. R

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Just keep it. AFAIK it doesn't measure as better as v1 but it is perfectly capable DAC with "safer" hardware inside. Some guys says there's not difference on sounding.
Top Bottom