Search results

1. J

Two audiophiles walk into a bar... (finish the joke)

Whats the difference between audiophiles and comedians?. ??????? Thought that would have been obvious by now.
  2. J

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Revel Concerta2 F35 floor standers black gloss at Peter Tyson for £799.00 down from £2098.00 !. Also Audiolab Omnia down from £1599 to £799. Still listed in stock as of today's date. Anyone want to buy my Dali Opticon 6 Mk 1's ? Dam thought not.
  3. J

A Call For Humor!

Looks like that cockroach is auditioning for a part in Riverdance :)
  4. J

A Call For Humor!

Because you're seeing it as the artist intended.
  5. J

A Call For Humor!

Looks like they did so yipple :facepalm:
  6. J

WiiM Amp discussion

You know what they say about "assume",it makes an ass of you and me :).
  7. J

Fewer

I will add the widespread misuse of the words "brake" and "break". It also annoys me why so many people, especially Americans, overuse the word "awesome" to describe something which does not inspire awe in any shape or form. American "Youtubers" are awesomely guilty of this.
  8. J

Rugs

PEDANT ALERT - the past tense of weave is woven :) I'll just stick with my machine woven wool job.
  9. J

Topping E30 II Lite DAC review and measurements

Thank you for prompt response. As the analog out of the wiim is subpar I want to connect it to a better dac which has volume control. I suppose I could just connect a wiim pro plus directly to the power amp but again I would be wary of its volume control. Sorry if I am not understanding your...
  10. J

Topping E30 II Lite DAC review and measurements

I understand that this functions as either a preamp with volume control or a dac but not both at the same time. I would like to know if there are any well measuring devices which can function as both at the same time. Please excuse my ignorance on these matters. My intention is to use one of...
  11. J

A Call For Humor!

Happy Christmas to all members :).
  12. J

Let Your Voice Help Us Make an All-In-One

Option B for me but drop the CD and Chromecast is a must have. Software will have to be on par with Wiim amp to be competitive as will pricepoint.
  13. J

A Call For Humor!

Looks like he should have retired by now :)
  14. J

A Call For Humor!

Putin on the Ritz
  15. J

Hard time deciding which Integrated Amplifier to pick!

If as you say you are integrating with a dac/streamer then you dont need an integrated amp which would widen your choice and be cheaper as well. Some good class D amps available within your budget a few of which have been well reviewed on ASR.
  16. J

A Call For Humor!

I make it three jackdaws and a rook.
  17. J

New S.M.S.L. M300 SE 120$

I'm a bit confused ( not difficult ) about using this as a preamp with volume control for a power amp. If I plug a chromecast audio into the optical input will it function as a dac with volume control to the power amp. Grateful for your advice thanks.
  18. J

A Call For Humor!

Its a walrus isn't it. Still don't get it :oops:.
  19. J

A Call For Humor!

Going by the number of fingers must be a pretty careless one :D
Top Bottom