Search results

1. B

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

I don't know what ASIO is. I'm just an average Joe. Listening to music (mostly Youtube), watching high quality movies and playing games. I'm at work atm so I can't check which options are there but I could get back to you once I get home. Or when you receive Khadas, just get back to this topic...
  2. B

@Tom51 I'm using Aluminum Case. Btw what is Buffer Settings in Khadas options: USB Streaming Mode (Safe atm) Asio Buffer Size (2048 atm) What to put there? Any insights about that? I'm still doing my 2 story wooden case to separate Khadas and JDS Atom. My jigsaw blade clamp broke last night.
  3. B

@Tom51 I didn't even install the drivers. I have Khadas, I managed to assemble it (if you can call it like that) and I put it in the aluminum case (felt like true engineer). At the moment I am in the process of building a case for my JDS labs atom and Khadas. I am working with tools first time...
  4. B

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

Veri, you're my attache :D I'll have to buy a chocolate or something! Thank you!
  5. B

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

Hello AMP experts, I have a few questions. When should I press the gain button? (brings more power, louder, I assume for higher impendance headphones (300ohm in my case), or not exactly?) What is the better option: a) Twisting the volume knob around 12 o'clock and pressing the gain button or...
  6. B

Man, thanks a bunch for this. Things are clearer now. :)
  7. B

Me again... I've been reading about RCA output being subpar to other connectors. Like it wont produce the desirable results. Half of the stuff I don't even understand what I read. Is it some sort of elitist talk or there is some truth to it?
  8. B

Guys, will there be interference in the signal if i put my khadas tone board on jds labs atom and connect them Ghent A01 Canare L-4E6S RCA cables? I mean will there be interference at all even if i'm not using those cables? dac and amp on top of each other. i don't have experience and knowledge...
  9. B

this is the type of things i am mad i don't know about. i have jds labs atom and i have in mind getting HD650 which has 300 ohm's i also planned on getting khadas tone board. but i thought i was being smart for waiting since everyone saying khadas will release in Q2 some updated version (have no...
Top Bottom