Search results

1. U

Help on Sony WH-1000XM4 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2?

Hi guys, I am new to this and the black friday sales are here. I am a bit undecided between the Sony WH-1000XM4 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2. The Sony has a really good discount price at 228 USD and the Audio Technica around 200 USD (no disccount), very similar. Sony WH-1000XM4...
  2. U

Suggestion on budget "thumb" DAC/AMP for laptop

Hi guys, Would you help out with some suggestion on a budget portable DAC/AMP for laptop? I will mostly listen with IEMs like Shure or KZ headphones. I would like to move in a budget from U$D 50 to 100 max. Something to take to work everyday. I have read some reviews for the XTreme Pro...
  3. U

...and now: which Head Amp/Dac for lying in bed listening music or working in mobile office with a notebook?

Hi guys, I have really learn a lot in the this forum. Thanks all for your great comments i decided to go with the JDS Labs combo set up for fixed desktop. On the other hand, which small, lightweight and budget Head Amp/Dac would you suggest for listening music, watching movies or working on...
  4. U

DAC AMP Headphones / recommendation medium portability

Hi guys, Very interesting forum indeed. I am new to this and there is so many options to choose from. I have SR80 Grado and Shure Se125 IEMs as my headphones. Portability and easy setup would be a nice since i go to work to different offices and i can carry around. I heard good things of...
Top Bottom