Search results

1. E

Tonewinner AD7300 7-channel amp

I hear your concerns, for me it was an easy decision. Up here in Canada we get insanely gouged beyond the dollar exchange. It would of cost $700-$800+ for a comparable Emotiva or Monoprice, plus dealing with warranty is a pain for us. There's roughly 2 years of reviews/feedback which is 99%...
  2. E

Chinese will build to spec. You want cheap, they'll build you cheap. You want quality, they'll build you quality but you have to pay. I think this is more of a case of using unorthodox/misleading ways to represent their power. Who uses 3% THD? why is there no FR listed for all channels driven...
  3. E

I just got this amp and it sounds near identical to the Denon AVR-x4500H until I get to -10db, I'm guessing the Denon starts to struggle at this volume. I suppose this could give the illusion of clarity but all its doing IMO is maintaining a clean, distortion free sound! In Stereo it does seem...
  4. E

Behringer A800 Stereo Amplifier Review

Perfect amp to power my surround back speakers, 13 feet away, 85 dB and I listen near reference levels!
  5. E

Review and Measurements of Crown XLS 1502 Amp

What would you recommend to power my KEF Q750's using a Denon avr-x3400h or avr-x4400h as a preamp? All the reviews i've read seem to be powering them with amps in the 250w @ 8 ohms per channel range to get the most out of the Q750's. I was thinking about going with a 2002 unless you guy's...
Top Bottom