Search results

1. M

Buchardt Anniversary 10 Measurements and Review

X Purifi for the extented linear stroke
  2. M

Thank you so much for this, it's really appreciated. We do have A10 going to Erin's audio corner shortly, I hope he would also have the time to do some tests on the different tunings. I would also say that if you didn't know about the Mastertunings when doing the measurements. It's a valid...
  3. M

Thank you for such a kind reply, that is rare to see in online communities where the tone is usually harsh, big respect! If you still have the A10s, it would be great to see you do measurements on the "S400 simulation" mastertuning and the "nearfield" (which we see nearly all customers end up...
  4. M

Thanks for taking the time to measure them and provide your comments. I feel your evaluation is overly critical considering the speakers' intended purpose. If you had taken into account the entire package and what we offer, the perspective might change significantly. This speaker wasn't...
  5. M

Buchardt A500 Powered Bookshelf Speaker Review (by Erin)

Soon!. we have everything ready, it's just a question of building them, and tuning which have been in the works for some time already
  6. M

yeah we for sure sit with an golden opportunity to blind test and let people judge in known involvements as fast or slow they would like. it's about 20 sec to swap mastertunings. the warm tuning does have some more bass in some areas, but generally it have less as it does cut off sooner than...
  7. M

sorry for the late response here. not that often I log in here. our warm tuning, or the stock for that matter looks pretty similar to each other, and when only looking at measurements, it's looking kind of "off" which I agree with. this is work done by a completely different designer compared...
  8. M

Buchardt A500 Measurements and Spinorama

Regarding the heat of the backplates. They do get warm to the touch yes. We did extensive test after the first batch as this did have potential heat autoshutdown happen for a few customers. Here the speakers would not be able to power on for one hour. This happens at 80 degrees Celsius, where...
  9. M

Buchardt A500 subjective review

The mastertunings is the speakers design, it's a big part of it as this is where the magic happens. The speakers themself are to be seen as a platform that we can do a ton of things with, depending on what the customer needs and want. As low THD is clearly important to some, we did a completely...
  10. M

Buchardt A500 subjective review

Hi everybody. Just to shortly comment on the THD. The numbers are high in the lower frequencies as we utilize the movement on the woofers on the standard tunings that would make them work for the 25hz. Especially since we use sealed cabinets, they need to work harder for that. If you look...
  11. M

Buchardt Will Release an Active Speaker

We will actually do an option to get 2 or 3 years additional at 200 EUR. Even though all components are rated to withstand full power for 4 hours a day in 10 years we should be fairly confident providing 10 Years on the electronics, but with all we have been consulting with, all advised us to go...
  12. M

Buchardt S400 Speaker Review

Our main points to this discussion are not so much about our S400 speaker, more about the use of the NFS, which we also feel most readers are interested in. Therefore: 1. Since NFS will show the actual dispersion pattern at the calculated distance, our recommendation would still be to use...
  13. M

Sorry, but I need to correct your understanding of the visualization tool here. All data of the visualization tool are shown as they are at the actual shown distance. The only exceptions are: Sensitivity data, which is referenced from 10m SPL curve to 1m distance. Below is the headline of...
  14. M

Sorry, but No. This is not right. The NFS will not just assume same result at any distance, this is the essence of the system, that when you move to different distance, you get NEW results. We can show that easily by showing you our 2m vertical contour plot and same contour plot at 66cm distance...
  15. M

Buchardt comments on the design and data presented To comment on the results showed by Amir, it is for a start important to know that every speaker design comes with a lot of compromises. The true art of designing a loudspeaker is to engineer ways so that the amount of compromises becomes as...
  16. M

Oh yeah not having English as the first language can result in misunderstandings, would not be the first time that happened haha We do stripe to be as good as possible when it comes to price / performance ratio, and if that's the most important factor, then our s300 is the winner, but it's...
  17. M

No i would not think so. You can say that the bass performance looks way better in these mesurements compared to our own hah :D
  18. M

As i recall the pair Amir has, was broken in before he recived them which is ushally the case for review units we ship out. It was mainly a question i saw being asked by others which was why I included it :)
  19. M

Im not applying that at all and hope it does not come across like that?. That Amir do not like them is what it is. I just hope that we can impress him more with the next mode :)
  20. M

Dear Amir. First of all thank you for taking the time to do the review. The results really shocked me as you can imagine. I was pretty confident with this review as, from a science point of view we know the S400 looks very good which is why we dare to share so detailed measurements on our...
Top Bottom