Search results

1. 06S2k07Si

Topping D50s for sale (silver). Great condition. [SOLD]

Up for sale is one Topping D50s in silver for sale. This unit works perfectly with no issues and I have all the peripherals and original box. I purchased this unit from another member on ASR. It was in my garage system for almost 2 years. I recently upgraded my system and that is why I am...
  2. 06S2k07Si

Polk Audio T300 bookshelf speakers for sale

Hi all. Up for sale is a very excellent condition pair of black Polk Audio bookshelf speakers. I have all the originally supplied box it came in. There are no scratches, chips, nicks or marks on them of any kind. They are in perfect operational and physical condition. I would like to offer them...
  3. 06S2k07Si

Pioneer SP-BS21 bookshelf speakers for sale

Hi all. Up for sale is a very excellent condition pair of Pioneer SP-BS21 bookshelf speakers. I have all the originally supplied box it came in. There are no scratches, chips, nicks or marks on them of any kind. They are in perfect operational and physical condition. I would like to offer them...
  4. 06S2k07Si

SOLD! Topping DX7 Pro For Sale purchased March 29 2020 Mint

Hi all. Up for sale is a very lightly used black Topping DX7 Pro DAC. I purchased this new from Apos Audio in March of 2020 so its not quite a year old. I have a desktop setup with powered speakers that this is used with. I recently just picked up a D90/A90 combo and is why I'm selling this...
  5. 06S2k07Si

Topping DX7s for sale (with pictures) SOLD

Hi all. Up for sale is a very lightly used black Topping DX7s DAC. I purchased this new from Drop in May of 2019 so its not quite a year old. I have a desktop setup with powered speakers that this is used with. I recently just picked up a DX7 Pro and is why I'm selling this. My DX7s has not...
  6. 06S2k07Si

Topping DX3 Pro V1 For Sale (updated with pictures) SOLD

Hi all. Up for sale is a very lightly used black Topping DX3 Pro DAC. I purchased this new from Drop in May of 2019 so its not quite a year old. About a week later Drop had the Topping DX7s available and I ended up getting that as well. The DX7s has been my go to DAC since I bought it and...
  7. 06S2k07Si

Hi all...new here and have a couple of questions...

I found this site a few days ago and I'd first of all I'd like to say thank you to all for the great amount of information here! It is greatly appreciated! On to the questions... First....I have a Yulong D200 that I've had for about 2 years and purchased off headfi used for $360 shipped. It...
Top Bottom