Search results

1. T

Fosi Audio T10 - initial opinions

Actually, I don't know the Fosi Audio. But I would choose the Aiyima + WIIM over the Fosi Audio as well.
  2. T

Fosi Audio T10 - initial opinions

The cheapaudioman just dropped a review on that amp
  3. T

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

HiFi Schluderbacher (Germany) Black HiFi Deals https://www.hifi-schluderbacher.de/de/product/triangle-gaia-ez-16733/ Triangle Gaia EZ 299€ each EDIT Sorry, already sold out
  4. T

Argon SA1 Amplifier Review

Got mine last week. I'm torn and can't say if I'll keep it. On one hand, it's a very good looking little amplifier, that has the inputs (two optical) I need/want. On the other hand, I did not get the Samsung smart remote to control the volume of the SA1, which was one of the main reason I...
  5. T

The Chora 806 Light Wood version went down to 290Euro (+shipping). Pulled the trigger a few days too early ;)
  6. T

Actually, I got mine today. I will set it up this weekend and see if it will replace the Loxjie A30 for TV duties :D
  7. T

Review and Measurements of Crown XLS 1502 Amp

Same with Behringer A800. Was around 169€, now 315€ (at least here in Germany)
  8. T

I do like the looks of the Argon SA1 (especially in white) and that the unit automatically come on, if the source starts playing. Also the two optical in come in handy, as I want to connect the SA1 to my TV and CCA. Actually, I don't get the review in terms of analog vs. optical in. Would it...
  9. T

Tannoy Gold 5 vs ADAM T5V

If s.o. is still interested in the Tannoy Gold 5. Andrew Robinson did review them. The review should have been already available at the time this thread was opened... Btw, I use the Gold 5 + Loxjie D30 for about a year now, as my daily desktop drivers during home office (background music on...
  10. T

But shipped by Amazon. So shouldn't be a problem.
  11. T

Behringer A800 Stereo Amplifier Review

Also use the E30 as preamp. Works fine for me.
  12. T

Loxjie A30 Digital Power Amplifier

There are a couple of presets and treble/bass control (+/- 10db). But no parametric EQ.
  13. T

Loxjie A30 Digital Power Amplifier

Got one this week, but just spent one or two hours with it. Also did not yet compare it to my SMSL SA 300. The Loxjie sounds good with my Q Acoustics Concept 20. Listened to a few songs on Spotify via CCA (optical input) and my Mobile (usb input). Like the display and the over look and feel...
  14. T

Triangle Borea BR03 pairing

As far as I read, Magnepans are very demanding. The Boreas on the other hand are less critical in terms of amplification. I don't see the IOTAVX to be a let down just because it didn't drive your Magnepans.
  15. T

Pro-ject Pre Box DS2 DAC & Pre-amp Review

Does anyone use the PRO-JECT Amp Box S2 as well or do you use a different power amp with the pre box? Do you think PRO-JECT Amp Box S2 with Topping e30 would also make a good match?
  16. T

Topping E30 DAC Review

Lucky me. By chance, I picked the right one :D
  17. T

Topping E30 DAC Review

Thank you very much! This was very helpful. I noticed that the SMSL goes from 0 to -40 and the Topping from 0 to -99 (in 0.5 increments). So will use the topping as preamp for the Behringer A800, as the volume can be set more subtle.
Top Bottom