Search results

1. Maat

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Ah, I understand now. Sounds like a nice combination. Hope you enjoy it!
  2. Maat

Great news about no customs fees and seller. May I ask why did you refuse delivery and ask for refund if there were no additional costs to you?
  3. Maat

I'm not German, but Croatian :D Yes, it is almost always the same with amazon.com, because it's outside of EU, you can always expect there will be customs and import fees to pay over certain item value. And I think there will always be VAT, regardless of item value. I also think that amazon...
  4. Maat

From which marketplace did you order? And where are you located, is it EU, USA or some other country? I'm asking because it depends much on that information what fees (if any) may be charged for it. Not meaning to disappoint you, but I don't think you can ask for reimbursment for customs fee, as...
  5. Maat

Just an update for my previous post ( https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-topping-dx3pro-dac-and-headphone-amp.4967/post-173391), as promised: Ordered DX3 Pro from Amazon.de From tracking info found out it was shipped from China, but when...
  6. Maat

Artists You Have Discovered Lately

Eurielle Crossover young artist, reminiscent of Enya but more contemporary. Powerful, hauntingly beautiful vocal, emotional and engaging. She also did some great covers:
  7. Maat

In my understanding there is currently no headphone protection, revised version (V2) of DX3 Pro will have it, but it is uncertain when it'll come out. Faulty DX3 Pro could sometimes damage headphones if opamp fails and becomes shorted (in some cases failed opamp may damage transistor too and/or...
  8. Maat

Yeah, via mobile phone it wasn't obvious what might happen, I just assumed cause it didn't warn me, that it would ship from european warehouse/depot. I realised my mistake when I got tracking info. Hopefully it will be all right. Thank you for explaining this about sabaj to me, it gives me hope...
  9. Maat

That helps. Thank you very, very much. Ordered DX3 Pro via mobile phone. From Amazon.de (because of the EU wall plug), but didn't check where it would be shipped from, it wasn't obvious. The same seller. Later I got info that it was dispatched, and tracking info. From tracking info found out...
  10. Maat

@amirm Thank you for your reviews and knowledge and effort you put into it! It's interesting and valuable reading material for noobs like me. And thanks to everyone else for contributing too @ValeriiD Would you be so kind to tell me if the seller was Shenzen Audio, and did you have to pay...
Top Bottom