Search results

1. icenine

New Matrix Audio Element X2, M2 and i2 Music Streamers - Headphones Amps!!

I wonder how the headphone section is on this. Would this compete w/Chord HugoTT2 minus the streamer?
  2. icenine

Dan Clark Stealth Review (State of the Art Headphone)

Listening to Grateful Dead live. The bass is SO DEEP on the recording May 1977: Get shown the light. Stealth does not bloat the bass like my Meze Empyreans used to
  3. icenine

Listening to, and owning, the Stealth is the same as a high-end stereo rig. Great speakers/big setup has always sounded to me at first flat until you LISTENED and realize what you normally listen to has EQ boost here and there.
  4. icenine

Wow. I just watched a video on Nitinol. Amazing properties. I don't think the headband is the answer BUT the hinges to the cups. Somehow get the cup and arm fixed or limited to a different angle. To experiment I would get some foam and wedge it between the two parts to experiment. The foam...
  5. icenine

What headphone(s) do you own ?

DCA Stealth is what I own now.
  6. icenine

I bought the Stealth's as soon as I watched Amir's review. They are fabulous. Powering them w/Chord Hugo TT2>M Scaler.
  7. icenine

Excellent. I have my mouse on the buy button.
  8. icenine

Chord Hugo M Scaler - Stereophile Review (measurements also)

I am an owner. The BIGGEST difference I've listened to are CD's upsampled to max. Many sound stellar to me. SACD, DFF, DSD not so much but probably my total ownership of those is maybe 7% of all my music. To me much of the playback has more more and a bigger soundstage.
  9. icenine

Matrix Audio X-SABRE Pro MQA: Best Audio DAC in the World?

Thanks for the heads up. I'm still in the exploring it right now but will be in touch if I reach a decision soon. What are you replacing it with?
  10. icenine

Matrix Audio X-SABRE Pro MQA: Best Audio DAC in the World?

I'd really like to get my hands on this for a listen. Maybe I'll just have to buy one to find out.
Top Bottom