Search results

1. V

Revel F208 Tower Speaker Review

I have no problems believing and accepting that f228be is better speaker than f208 and I wish I could afford it or at least had a chance to listen to it. My mere point was f208 does not give me fatigue unless on problematic records that is
  2. V

Revel F208 Tower Speaker Review

fwiw do not have any listening fatigue with f208 on properly recorded material. some tracks/albums are almost unlistenable even with eq though but I believe it has nothing to do with the speaker
  3. V

TIDAL: No EQ is a major oversight

some actually use auto-eq tools such as say stereotool
  4. V

Music spectra and speaker IMD

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/so-we-now-have-a-speaker-with-5-distortion-which-isnt-audible-subjectively-is-a-sinad-of-96db-poor.12519/post-471084
  5. V

REW 101 help

"Capture" button to take graph screenshot is your friend
  6. V

"Fast" woofers.

right, it just became faster lol
  7. V

MQA Deep Dive - I published music on tidal to test MQA

Mark Waldrep mentioned @GoldenOne video
  8. V

Logitech is done making Harmony remotes

though there are not that many smartphones with IR port these days that actually happened and I've been using it for years
  9. V

Huge (-10 dB) dip between 200Hz and 300Hz in my room.

Tbh do not really care about the reasons. See also https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-important-is-good-speaker-design-if-you-have-digital-room-correction.18707/post-612462
  10. V

for me full range dirac correction sounds better than limited one
  11. V

it's not so simple and sometimes it does, or at least tries
  12. V

We don't talk about Dirac enough in this forum.

sometimes it can try to apply a lot, like 8-10 dB, depending on circumstances
  13. V

We don't talk about Dirac enough in this forum.

Stopped playing with rew and rephase after purchasing dirac
  14. V

I am a bit dissapointed that one speakers distortion in 5Khz region is a lot higher than then other. Normal?

Had similar experience with Lsim 705 and that allowed me to buy better speakers:cool:
  15. V

How to add Dirac to my setup?

some were lucky enough to get it 30% off
  16. V

New disk, large clusters

fwiw purchased two ST4000VN008 recently and waiting for syno 920+ to arrive in a day or two
  17. V

Why do we need a center channel in a home theater system?

another interesting option might be "dialog lift" (or whatever it's called) for those having their center channel low on the floor. I like what it does on my Pio with FH available
Top Bottom