Search results

1. K

Kanto TUK or KH80s

Hey guys, I'm actually currently mainly looking at Kanto TUK and Neumanns KH80. Or will you guys recommend Genelec 8020D? Just wanna ask for some advice between the two. The price difference is around 225usd. So I'm curious which would be a better choice between the two. Its gonna be a blind...
  2. K

Near Field Speakers for around 400 usd

Technically I have all the electronics before I decided to get a pair of speakers as I never expect myself to dive into it haha.. Headphones start to bother me a bit whenever I just wanna sit down and relax without anything around my ear or in my ear. I had attached a photo of my PC Setup. The...
  3. K

Ah, sorry! I forgot about them as well when I was typing the thread. So far I'm looking for active speakers as I will be using together with my dac/amp (cayin idac-6 mk2and iha-6). I don't think I'll be wanting a sub as it'll be a hassle to pair it up on an electric table. I'll be mainly using...
  4. K

Hi everyone, This is probably my first thread here. I need some help in making some decision to purchase a near field speakers for my PC. Currently I have a budget of around 800usd for a pair, and would like some recommendations. I'm currently looking into the Focal Alpha 50 Evo. There are...
  5. K

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

hmm, would the topping d30 be better than this?
  6. K

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Just plainly curious, is this good to pair up with JDS Atom? or should I just spend 200 on a dac/amp combo instead? Will be pairing it with a HD700
Top Bottom